Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Dating a guy a foot taller than me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a lot shorter than my boyfriend and I love it, I feel all cuddly and cute ahah I'm not even sure why. I have to tiptoe a little to kiss him when he's stood up and I think it's so adorable. Maybe I'm just mushy though.

It's not like you can change it, so why worry about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiring Medic 7)
    What do you think? This would never stop me from being with him, but my friends said it's a little unusual :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not unusual at all. My current boyfriend is the only on I've had who hasn't been more than foot taller than me, the last two were 6ft3 and 6ft4, he is 6 ft on the dot and I'm only 5ft2. Its only weird if you are very tall yourself and he is a giant.

ReputationRep:
    How about this?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Definitely do it. Tall guys are good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floalley)
    Who gives a flying koala bear over what any of us think, or your friends think. Why would a superficial thing such as height matter?!
    Name:  tumblr_m50sgrwva11rpfqvgo1_1280.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  325.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    So

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    That makes me so happy.

ReputationRep:
    I would... but therearen't many guys who are 7'1" :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    So.. you give a flying koala bear then? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floalley)
    That makes me so happy.
    I try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringGenius)
    So.. you give a flying koala bear then? :P
    I have a pocket full of ****s but no flying Koala bears unfortunately. Depends how self confident I am on the day too.

Off note. +1 for being 6'1".

ReputationRep:
    Course idc what anybody thinks, I love him to bits but just wondering is it weird to see a couple with a foot's height difference?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You obviously do care because you are inquiring to TSR whether 'it is weird' and are trying to get a social approval.

In my opinion height shouldn't matter, just as long as you're physically attracted to them in conjunction with being attracted to their personality.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think? This would never stop me from being with him, but my friends said it's a little unusual :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think 2 ft is where it starts to look unusual ha, but even then who cares im 6'4" my gf is 5'2" small hotties is where its at

ReputationRep:
    It's really not an issue, my brother is 6"6 and his gf is 5"4, I never even noticed the difference until they mentioned it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.