Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How I do make my bum smaller? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1011)
    There's an aerobic flexing procedure that can be performed that'll shape and tone your behind in no time at all.

Just Google 'bum pumping', loads of information available.
    Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    need to take knickers off for proper analysis.

ReputationRep:
    You want a flat bum? That's a first, they aren't attractive. Do squats to make it more firm and that will be better.

ReputationRep:
    Im not even tryna flatter you or make you feel better but seriously that ass aint fat. It really isn't. Personally ,its too small. I dont even know how it can get any smaller

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Give some of it to me? Not in that way, as in so I can added it on to mine haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    That's like me posting a picture of my breasts and asking how to make them smaller. Stop looking for attention. Your bum is fine, you're a great size and perfectly normal for your height. No man will object to it. Have women not got over this yet? Men generally prefer larger butts. Not always, but generally.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ha u have a pretty angel face, may i also see a pic of ur bum??

ReputationRep:
    WHATEVER YOU DO DONT MAKE IT SMALLER.

You've got a good bum. Try doing some squats. Big bums are the best when theyre in shape.

ReputationRep:
    I like big butts and I can not lie

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth would you want to make your bum smaller?! it looks perfect to me?

ReputationRep:
    Your bum is like mine and I consider my bum to be very small...in line with the rest of me!

ReputationRep:
    Sit on it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    Ha u have a pretty angel face, may i also see a pic of ur bum??
    How charming. :rolleyes: but I'll have to decline.

ReputationRep:
    How charming. :rolleyes: but I'll have to decline.
    pffffff this is not my lucky day i gues.... um may i ask u, did i ask it in the wrong way?

ReputationRep:
    pffffff this is not my lucky day i gues.... um may i ask u, did i ask it in the wrong way?
    Lol. It generally isn't a question you should ask.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    so much beauty ( ur bum ) and noone to see it, is like a rose that is forgotten....

ReputationRep:
    If that's what counts as a fat bum these days then dear god am I in trouble

ReputationRep:
    so much beauty ( ur bum ) and noone to see it, is like a rose that is forgotten....
    So poetic!

You are my idol

ReputationRep:
    More pics may aid diagnosis.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha. You've made my night. With those beautiful words you'll have no problem pulling all the ladies.

But my boyfriend gets to see it plenty :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I give up my quest for ur bum , and start to shelter in my cave of sorrow, a single tear roles over my cheeck.. This is the start of the authum of my life, and winter comes hounting me like wild wolves..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.