Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Who is Smarter? Nikola Tesla or Albert Einstein Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why is Tesla more intelligent than Edison?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisG123)
    Why is Tesla more intelligent than Edison?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not trying to grave dig but Edison was a more of a businessman. I'm sure the light bulb was invented before him. Also he was a huge **** for killing animals just to prove that AC was too dangerous and that his DC was better.

I don't know much about Einstein but Tesla's work ethic was absolutely ****ing amazing. He slept little and worked a huge amount for humanity without much gain. Died alone, actually. IMO, as stated before by someone, he seems to an uncrowned king in science. I will pick him. However I think Einstein was very very close to him, if not the same.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 18, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.