The Student Room Group

Frenulum Breve

I believe I have this problem after a lot of research and I need to see a doctor about this, however I do not want to book an appointment with my GP because I would be too embarrassed as I may need to see them again in the future for unrelated illnesses like flu. What should I do? :confused:
Reply 1
I'm not a doctor so I can't help you with the problem. But I seriously don't understand the issue? I'm a girl and my GP has seen my private parts :P I have no problem with that, I don't really care to be honest. I'm pretty sure they see it every day and they're not bothered, they probably don't even remember it. I don't understand why we should be ashamed of our genitals. I would recommend you to try to think of this illness as just a flu or something, and just go there and explain the problem. There's nothing to be ashamed of... They've seen it all before
Reply 2
I'm a naturally awkward person, so I feel awkward even visiting my GP in normal circumstances. I would not be able to bare going to see them about this issue. Is there anywhere else I could go instead of my GP?
Reply 3
Anyone else had or have this?
Reply 4
It is worth a try! See your doctor and tell him it is preventing you from sex and they will more than likely refer you to a surgeon. If this does not happen you can start repairing it through stretching. I would say start a complete routine and see how much correction you see, it may get sorted through natural pe.

Quick Reply

Latest