Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I'm going to doing 2 year full time Foundation Degree in 2013 but it takes place at Leeds City College not the university. I'm just wondering if i'm still entitled to apply for the same financial help because it takes place at a college. My household income is under £25.000 and i've read up on a few articles that there is certain financial help i can apply for but i'm just realy confused as to what i'm entitled to? Thanks

    Perhaps this is a question for Student Finance - who can tell you the 'ins and outs' of your individual circumstance - rather than The Student Room.

    But best of luck, hope you're eligible for something.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

    As long as it's a higher education course, it doesn't matter whether it's at a uni or a college. Some colleges are HE and some are both FE and HE.
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.