Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have no clue what's in it, "it tests your general knowledge". What does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunburner)
    Hey! I'm new here. Sorry if I do or say something wrong.

I'm sure many people have done the Biology Challenge? It's a big thing that many schools take part in. I think it's like a junior version of British olympiad something.

I'm doing the 2013 Biology Challenge next week, with many others. I have no clue what's in it, as all my teacher told us was "it tests your general knowledge". What does that even mean?!

I don't know how to revise or prepare for this, but I really want to do well and maybe impress my teacher. I know there are bronze, silver and gold awards, and many people dont even get enough for bronze. I really want at least something to show for it.

so can anyone who has taken part in it before or knows anything about it PLEASE tell me something?

All I know is that it's multiple choice questions.

Is it really hard? Will I be asked anything beyond my level (I'm in S3 in Scotland, doing Int 2 Biology, S3 is equivalent to year 10 or something in England)?

thank you
    Its not difficult, nor is it important if you don't do well, it does what it says it tests some of your ocntextual biological knowledge.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.