Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

A quick rant to some users of Facebook Watch

ReputationRep:
    To whom it may concern (specifically those who share photos with the following themes)-

"We are giving away 539 iPhone 5 units (or 1053 PS3s or 286 pair of Dr Dre Beats or whatever) because they are unsealed and therefore we can't sell them. Share this photo and be in with a chance of winning one of these iPhones/PS3/Hair Straighteners/Super Power V12 Single Use Biodegradable Dildos!!!!!"

If you actually believe the bull**** these pages are feeding you, please get a vasectomy or a pair of Fallopian Tubal Ligation Clips as required. Just print this page off and show it to your GP. He'll know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe them because I have more than 1 brain cell.

ReputationRep:
    Lol calm down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    To whom it may concern (specifically those who share photos with the following themes)-

"We are giving away 539 iPhone 5 units (or 1053 PS3s or 286 pair of Dr Dre Beats or whatever) because they are unsealed and therefore we can't sell them. Share this photo and be in with a chance of winning one of these iPhones/PS3/Hair Straighteners/Super Power V12 Single Use Biodegradable Dildos!!!!!"

If you actually believe the bull**** these pages are feeding you, please get a vasectomy or a pair of Fallopian Tubal Ligation Clips as required. Just print this page off and show it to your GP. He'll know what to do.
    It doesn't annoy me that much, some people are dumb, and there are competitions similar to that on fb which are genuine.

What annoys me is why, just because somebody has liked, for example, Mcdonalds, that means Mcdonalds can now advertise on MY newsfeed? And WHY would you feel the need to like Mcdonalds anyway? Grrr. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I completely agree, people do it at least once per day on mine. So stupid, most of these people are educated too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llessur123)
    I completely agree, people do it at least once per day on mine. So stupid, most of these people are educated too.
    The education system is failing us. (Well, not me )

ReputationRep:

SERIOUSLY?!FJKJGKFJGFJGFIG

You mean I'm not going to get my FREE Iphone 5 and 17 PS3s as promised?

-------------

Seriously though, I deleted my facebook a while ago. It was a great decision and I haven't looked back. It has hindered my social life but I'd rather sacrifice that then my sanity. 'This girl (has photo of girl) has X illness. 1 like 1 prayer.' You also get people who inbox you to like their photos and statuses. Smh. Just typing this is stressful. I give up on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    We have around 3,149 iPad 2's which are unsealed and therefore can't be sold. So we're giving them away.
    ...to the resealing machine, then we CAN sell them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hustler-1337)
    The education system is failing us. (Well, not me )
    No doubt, Hustlers (Hustling) > education.

Ya dig?

ReputationRep:
    These kids in Africa are dying of thirst...
    1 like = 1 cup of water
    1 share = 1 can of coke

ReputationRep:
    1 like = 1 cup of water
    1 share = 1 can of coke
    1 like= 100000 prayers xoxoxo
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    1 like = 1 cup of water
    1 share = 1 can of coke
    This puppy was dragged behind a car...
    PLZ SHARE SO EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD CAN LOOK AT THE DISGUSTING CRUELTY XOXOXO

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Round 2!

ReputationRep:
    Apple have way too many facebook pages!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apple/371212289661470

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djminisite)

*****es be going craycray over that.

ReputationRep:
    1 like = 1 cup of water
    1 share = 1 can of coke
    99% of you won't do it cos you don't have a heart, but for those of you that do,

tomorrow will be the best day of ur life and ur crush will kiss you at midnight

Please subscribe for 1000 friend requests xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Djminisite)

iPhone 6 hype dem be on it!

ReputationRep:
    Post a status of yourself or some dolt with a can of Fosters or an image of you flexing your adequate muscle/body fat edited in Microsoft Paint = Accepted into Facebook community

Post a status showing how civilised and advanced you are as a human being, including correct usage of grammar, spelling, no slang alternatives = Ignored, rejected from the community. You should feel bad for having brain cells!

I hate Facebook. The only reason I still use it is to appreciate the amusing content on those comedic like pages and digress at the lowest of lows in society.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.