Turn on thread page Beta

What to wear to an interview? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know this isn't for uni, but I hoped that I would get a fast response on this thread.. I have got an interview for college on Tuesday to study a HNC in Hospitality. What do you wear? I want to appear like I've made an effort, but not that I've gone over the top or have lacked effort.

I have attached a picture of what I planned to wear, so feedback would be great. Sounds silly but I know first impressions are important. Thanks for any help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnmuir)
    I know this isn't for uni, but I hoped that I would get a fast response on this thread.. I have got an interview for college on Tuesday to study a HNC in Hospitality. What do you wear? I want to appear like I've made an effort, but not that I've gone over the top or have lacked effort.

I have attached a picture of what I planned to wear, so feedback would be great. Sounds silly but I know first impressions are important. Thanks for any help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Man united football kit.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    personally, i'd swap the t-shirt for a shirt.

ReputationRep:
    Gimp suit

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, you'll be fine. I don't think that sixth form interviews are really very important.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't wear the stripy top

ReputationRep:
    What about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.