Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I've held this in long enough, I have to let it out... Watch

ReputationRep:
    pics or gtfo

ReputationRep:
    pics or gtfo
    (Original post by heirloom)
    When I was younger I always wanted a blue peter badge, but I never bothered to do anything worthy of one. That all changed tonight though, I read the entire post. If you have a spare blue peter badge maybe you should send it my way
    give me ur address bbz ill give it u xx

ReputationRep:
    Never seen star wars so I read till the end..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edwinemanuelposse)
    or yes perhaps he is not the traveling kind, but he needs a nice cosy house with a cat and teapot and a nice sweet girl and a dog and a tree in his garden???
    are you high?

ReputationRep:
    When Luke wants to smoke inside and it isn't allowed, he hears Obi-Wan say "Use the porch, Luke."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    pics or gtfo

give me ur address bbz ill give it u xx
    For some reason I think that if I gave you my address you would try and give me something other than a badge

ReputationRep:
    I swear I've read this before somewhere...

The person who created it would get a solid 6/10 for it though. They went a bit over the top about their family being wanted by the government, but the rest was gripping.

Edit: The second time I read it and I only just got it. HAHAHAHA 10/10.

ReputationRep:
    Uhhh read all of it, scrolling down, caught the darth Vader bit and thought "I've been trolled"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heirloom)
    For some reason I think that if I gave you my address you would try and give me something other than a badge
    i may give u something extra u like :sexface: loool

ReputationRep:

You know you've been on TSR too long when you skip to the end of posts to make sure you haven't been Vader'd or Bel Air'd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hasan4life)
    i may give u something extra u like :sexface: loool
    haha, im good

ReputationRep:
    Haha, you really had me going, OP. Even if it is copypasta

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.