The Student Room Group

Shaving your face is a pain.

Scroll to see replies

I've given up and have resorted to maintaining stubble though I cannot seem to produce dark hairs where a moustache should be. :frown:

I have received some compliments about how my stubble makes me look more handsome though, so it ain't all bad. :biggrin:
Original post by dartanoir
Not many girls will admit to this but shaving thighs is usually reserved for special occasions. But when you do it just takes forever. You'd be surprised how much 'leg' you really have. :eek:

That's not true.
Original post by dartanoir
You forget how much thigh you really have until you have to shave. It just takes so long :frown:

LOL ikr :')
Oh, my fellow males; I despair for the high number of males who shave their other manhood - men, why do you shave your beards??

Why would you not uphold your other manhood as a beacon of pride and masculinity?
Original post by tehFrance
You don't?

I must say that I rarely hear that people shave their testicles....
Original post by Flibble22
I've given up and have resorted to maintaining stubble though I cannot seem to produce dark hairs where a moustache should be. :frown:

I have received some compliments about how my stubble makes me look more handsome though, so it ain't all bad. :biggrin:

Precisely.

A beard is something that should be held with pride, not simply cut and done away with.

To have a beard is to project masculinity and some semblance of greatness.
Reply 106
Original post by Ice Constricter
Shaving can be a real pain (didn't you notice the pun OP? :tongue: )

How is that a pun?
I use a lighter to shave, burn the hair then just pull it out, gives you a damn close shave
Original post by redferry
I know two guys who get down there waxed, it's fine :/
its a lot easier to get at all the hair on balls than on lady bits.

Lol no
Original post by Jam'
How is that a pun?

As in literal pain when you shave and cut yourself and the annoyance of having to do it.
Reply 110
Then don't shave, I find beards very attractive. :blushing:
I'm sure a percentage of women do too.
I want a goatee :moon:
Reply 112
Especially when it gives you razor bumps :sigh:

Letting my beard grow out a bit, and switching to an electric trimmer, in an attempt to get rid of razor bumps. #BlackManSkin #CurlyHair

Quick Reply

Latest