Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GraceyMitchLambie)
    hey for ranking i think it might not the very top one but in my heart it is always no.1 choice!
    I have studied here for 2 years and graduated last month going to start my postgrad next month. overall experience in northumbria is GRADE A. unlike the other similar ranking universities northumbria provides quality teaching, very helpful lecturers, facilities in campus are good.
    and Newcastle is so fun you would never want to leave!
    Great...I have got an offer for BA(hons) Fashion at northumbria...Should i go for it?? hows the design school and faculties?? Hows newcastle ? wat is the average living cost in newcastle and will a part time job cover the living cost in newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Fdrupali,

You can find out more about our design school here, learn more about Newcastle here and find advice about living costs here. We think you should absolutely go for it! We pride our Design School on the facilities available. Have been been invited to an applicant visit day?

Kind Regards

Danny
    Northumbria University

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Hi Fdrupali,

You can find out more about our design school here, learn more about Newcastle here and find advice about living costs here. We think you should absolutely go for it! We pride our Design School on the facilities available. Have been been invited to an applicant visit day?

Kind Regards

Danny
    Northumbria University
    Well i am an international student so directly i will arriving only when my course starts..I had an interview in India where i got the offer by Mr.Doughlas. I want to have a look at the fashion design student work..but i am not able to find the gallery so can you please send me the link to the student work & Is it possible to have a talk with current students? My course has a year long placement so how much fees i have to pay during the placement year? is it the same as that of the other 3 yrs? I would like to check out your new prospectus so how can i order it?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your offer! Last years student fasion show is available to watch online and that can be found at

http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/acad...ashionshowgfw/

Also you can see last years award winners gallery at

http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/acad...2awardwinners/

The way placements work in Fashion Design is that you spend 6 months on placement in 3rd year and 6 months placement in your final year. For each of these years you will pay half tuition fee.

If you would like to talk to our current student could you please contact us with your name and email address on [email protected] (please us the subject heading 'Fdrupali from student rooms) and I'll get somebody who runs the course to contact you from there. Also, could you mention in the email you would like the new prospectus then I can get one sent out to you.

Kind Regards

Danny
    Northumbria University

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Congratulations on your offer! Last years student fasion show is available to watch online and that can be found at

http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/acad...ashionshowgfw/

Also you can see last years award winners gallery at

http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/acad...2awardwinners/

The way placements work in Fashion Design is that you spend 6 months on placement in 3rd year and 6 months placement in your final year. For each of these years you will pay half tuition fee.

If you would like to talk to our current student could you please contact us with your name and email address on [email protected] (please us the subject heading 'Fdrupali from student rooms) and I'll get somebody who runs the course to contact you from there. Also, could you mention in the email you would like the new prospectus then I can get one sent out to you.

Kind Regards

Danny
    Northumbria University
    Thanks a lot..!!I have emailed you as you said...Are the placements Paid??

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.