Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Muslim riot against Christians in Pakistan Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21732448

Discuss

ReputationRep:
    Cliffs?

ReputationRep:
    Its really awful, i dont understand what politician wants from the poor people?

ReputationRep:

(Original post by ravishingrick69)
    Cliffs?

(Original post by khushisid)
    Its really awful, i dont understand what politician wants from the poor people?
    Made new accounts just to bump/back up your thread? Sad.

ReputationRep:
    Did not

ReputationRep:
    IdeasforLife , i thnk u have only those ideas which infuriate others......this what happened in Muslim Christian community.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Made new accounts just to bump/back up your thread? Sad.
    strong post
    i have nothing to do with the op

ReputationRep:
    "Police said two friends, a Muslim and a Christian, had apparently become involved in a drunken argument"

As a Muslim, this angers me. It is ok for the Muslim guy to drink, but once a supposed "blasphemous" comment is made by a Non-Muslim, all hell breaks loose? I don't even know...

ReputationRep:
    Oh look, Pakistan's in the news again, maybe this time is a good news story about how great pakista... oh wait.

The whole system is corrupt with the politicians and economy. I mean Dubai is a muslim country look how peaceful they are.

ReputationRep:
    Why are a muslim and a christian drunk in the first place? :curious:

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.