Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know the answers to 8b?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight cant be bothered to argue with idiots need to sleep!

Hope you all the best for your c4 results you guys all need by looks of it

Xoxo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orange94)
    I know how to freakin differentiate and work out a coordinates yes I repeat coordinates meaning there is 2 results yes it -3 but also a positive 3 too

When it say negative that the x value in terms of y

Which is x=-2y

Arsey does get some things wrong which I've notice in the past , but usually is right in most cases but not this one!

Whatever believe what you wanna believe deluded I tell ya! If arsey told you pigs fly you would believe that too right?

Crazy you are I tell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are a fool are you actually that confident? Read the question, "given that the x coordinate of Q is negative" can't you understand what that means?

ReputationRep:
    ^ dude there's no point, not worth it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connolrj01)
    You are a fool are you actually that confident? Read the question, "given that the x coordinate of Q is negative" can't you understand what that means?
    Lol you got trolled hard mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revisionbug)
    Lol you got trolled hard mate
    I hope you mean the guy I said that to got trolled haha
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orange94)
    I know how to freakin differentiate and work out a coordinates yes I repeat coordinates meaning there is 2 results yes it -3 but also a positive 3 too

When it say negative that the x value in terms of y

Which is x=-2y

Arsey does get some things wrong which I've notice in the past , but usually is right in most cases but not this one!

Whatever believe what you wanna believe deluded I tell ya! If arsey told you pigs fly you would believe that too right?

Crazy you are I tell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Calm down. And thanks for contributing to the lowering of our grade boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connolrj01)
    I hope you mean the guy I said that to got trolled haha
    Nope you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revisionbug)
    Nope you
    Well I don't know how I got trolled when I'm right ha

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about you guys, but I had a lot of difficulty with the C4 paper. The C3 paper was a bloodbath, given. C4 didn't feel as relatively bad as C3 did... but still hard. Nevertheless some of Arsey's answers match up with what my terrible memory remembers. Although it still annoys me when he says "this paper was easier than normal" when it bloody well wasnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brutal_Pigeon)
    I don't know about you guys, but I had a lot of difficulty with the C4 paper. The C3 paper was a bloodbath, given. C4 didn't feel as relatively bad as C3 did... but still hard. Nevertheless some of Arsey's answers match up with what my terrible memory remembers. Although it still annoys me when he says "this paper was easier than normal" when it bloody well wasnt
    It wasn't a hard paper. Just some tricky questions that made you think more. I agree with arsey. I found past papers harder. I'm not boasting just giving my view on the paper. What done is done. Just concentrate on any paper you got left. And good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Big question! The 7 marks all gone. D:
    I equated gradient to 1. (Dont ask why :P )

Will I get any marks at all there? D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by exams v__v)
    big question! The 7 marks all gone. D:
    I equated gradient to 1. (dont ask why )

will i get any marks at all there? D:
    i did the exact same thing i am crying
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Lost 12 marks at maximum so I'm really hoping I'll at least get the method marks to push me up a bit as I'm not sure if my C3 will be enough for 100, if so then I should be fine but otherwise I've just lost my A*'s I believe -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exams v__v)

Me too :'( not sure what we were thinking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to put +C in 1a), will I still get full marks in that question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    Lost 12 marks at maximum so I'm really hoping I'll at least get the method marks to push me up a bit as I'm not sure if my C3 will be enough for 100, if so then I should be fine but otherwise I've just lost my A*'s I believe -.-
    Tell me about it:facepalm: I need 100 in this to get a A* in maths. Didn't get anything wrong but methods marks might screw me over :lolwut::no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exams v__v)

I feel like an idiot. My methodfor it was correct but when I subbed into the equation I made a mistake and got -3root3, 6root3 instead of -3, 6!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    On question 7b) I put the top part equal to zero but somehow the same answer still came out. How many marks do you think I'll get for this?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.