Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole.94)
    i did last year's C4 reserve paper after my teacher gave me the original a few weeks ago and i was confused as to why it wasnt the june 2012 paper i have seen before.

I agree with Arsey, it was easier than the actual paper that got rolled out

I will try and scan the questions through.
    well aren't you a legend !! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicole.94)
    i did last year's C4 reserve paper after my teacher gave me the original a few weeks ago and i was confused as to why it wasnt the june 2012 paper i have seen before.

I agree with Arsey, it was easier than the actual paper that got rolled out

I will try and scan the questions through.
    Hi, that would be great thanks when will you upload it?

This is the paper that never was, I didn't want to upload until now as I would imagine a lot of centres are using it as their mock.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf 7719_1206 C4 June 2012 - replaced paper mark scheme.pdf (153.3 KB, 623 views)
  2. File Type: pdf C4 Summer 2012 replaced paper.pdf (104.5 KB, 1116 views)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    This is the paper that never was, I didn't want to upload until now as I would imagine a lot of centres are using it as their mock.
    Would they be able to upload the C4 paper we were meant to sit in a few weeks now that we're not sitting it and we are sitting the reserve instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by MathsNerd1)
    Would they be able to upload the C4 paper we were meant to sit in a few weeks now that we're not sitting it and we are sitting the reserve instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no

the papers will only be released after the exam where the reserve is taken. I don't know why.

(Original post by Part A)
    I understand you won't be doing solutions to S2 but would you mind uploading the mark scheme to it, after the 12 hour limit, so us TSR lot can go through it and try to see how we've done? Thanks!
    Mark scheme isn't released until July, so no.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    no

the papers will only be released after the exam where the reserve is taken. I don't know why.
    Oh, that's a bit strange as we won't be able to sit that exam anyway :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    Mark scheme isn't released until July, so no.
    Ah okay how about the paper? My bad

yeah but I cannot be bothered scanning it, so probably not until Monday.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    Thanks for all your scans!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACBLISS)
    ok i guess.....
    sure? I'm not convinced PM me if need be.
    S2 tomorrow right? good luck!
    Oh, you won't guess what I dressed up today (well tried too but failed), as it was our last day of lessons of school. You'll never let this go now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    Ah cool, thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    sure? I'm not convinced PM me if need be.
    S2 tomorrow right? good luck!
    Oh, you won't guess what I dressed up today (well tried too but failed), as it was our last day of lessons of school. You'll never let this go now...
    Lool I'm fine, i was just to lazy to type :P lool
    Everything's fine, revision is good
    Thanks, i'm not worried about tomorrow :P
    As a chav!!!!!! :O

ReputationRep:
    http://www.edexcel.com/Aboutus/press...acepapers.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Whaaaaat
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    My god, that's a lot of replacement papers! The rest of my Maths exams really!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    no

My understanding is that last time it happened a few centres didn't get replacements in time and were permitted to use the original paper.

(Original post by gdunne42)
    My understanding is that last time it happened a few centres didn't get replacements in time and were permitted to use the original paper.
    Rather odd if true. They could get copies of the paper to any centre anywhere in the world via overnight courier if necessary. They could also email a pdf and the centre could print.... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arsey)
    Rather odd if true. They could get copies of the paper to any centre anywhere in the world via overnight courier if necessary. They could also email a pdf and the centre could print.... :confused:
    It may be one of those he told her and she told him stories but an Edexcel C3/C4 marker was the person who told me it had happened.

(Original post by gdunne42)
    It may be one of those he told her and she told him stories but an Edexcel C3/C4 marker was the person who told me it had happened.
    It could also be that the centre gave out the wrong paper by mistake.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.