The Student Room Group

Edexcel C3,C4 June 2013 Thread

Scroll to see replies

Just like to remind everybody of Hegartymaths in my sig - he's similar to Examsolutions but generally far more efficient with length of videos and has a section which briefly covers each chapter in about 5 minutes (although, integration and vectors are longer given they are much larger topics), as well as exam questions. He's done worked solutions to all the solomons too. Perfect for revision imo.
Original post by Bulbasaur
Just like to remind everybody of Hegartymaths in my sig - he's similar to Examsolutions but generally far more efficient with length of videos and has a section which briefly covers each chapter in about 5 minutes (although, integration and vectors are longer given they are much larger topics), as well as exam questions. He's done worked solutions to all the solomons too. Perfect for revision imo.

maths247 is also good for revision :smile:
Original post by Zaphod77
maths247 is also good for revision :smile:

I second this, maths 247 is the only thing getting me through FP2 :colondollar:
Original post by Lilmzbest
I second this, maths 247 is the only thing getting me through FP2 :colondollar:

FP2's such an annoying module :frown: It's causing me the most problems by far...
FP2's such an annoying module :frown: It's causing me the most problems by far...

It seems to have so much more content than any other maths module, and it got taught really fast at my school so i'm having to teach it to myself now :s-smilie:

How far have you got with it? i haven't even started doing past papers :colondollar:
It seems to have so much more content than any other maths module, and it got taught really fast at my school so i'm having to teach it to myself now :s-smilie:

How far have you got with it? i haven't even started doing past papers :colondollar:

We did it quite fast too! I find I can't remember so much... We had a mock, which I did awful in, and then I did a specimen paper which could have gone better - stupid mistakes are not helpful! So it's not going too well... :s-smilie:
Hi guys i'm thinking about learning c3 and c4 and s2 over the summer, any tips for me/ resources?
Thanks.
We did it quite fast too! I find I can't remember so much... We had a mock, which I did awful in, and then I did a specimen paper which could have gone better - stupid mistakes are not helpful! So it's not going too well... :s-smilie:

We didn't even do a mock paper, we literally finished the last chapter in the last lesson so i've had very little revision time :s-smilie: I've been going over the chapters and am due to finish revision this week and start papers next week, i'm just scared in case i don't know anything when it comes to actually doing questions :tongue:
We didn't even do a mock paper, we literally finished the last chapter in the last lesson so i've had very little revision time :s-smilie: I've been going over the chapters and am due to finish revision this week and start papers next week, i'm just scared in case i don't know anything when it comes to actually doing questions :tongue:

Crikey, I feel sorry for you! I'm sure you'll be fine when it comes to the actual exam though, it's still a while away :smile: There isn't a thread for the exam yet is there? I haven't seen one...
Crikey, I feel sorry for you! I'm sure you'll be fine when it comes to the actual exam though, it's still a while away :smile: There isn't a thread for the exam yet is there? I haven't seen one...

Yeah it's still a month away so i think i just need to step up the pace a bit and i'll be fine hopefully :smile:

Yeah nor have i, i keep thinking i'll start one but i still need to get together all the stuff to upload :tongue:

If you need any help with the topics then I'm always available to ask as I've finished the content and have been getting 95+% in the papers I've done so far, so I feel pretty confident with the module. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MathsNerd1
If you need any help with the topics then I'm always available to ask as I've finished the content and have been getting 95+% in the papers I've done so far, so I feel pretty confident with the module. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow that's amazing well done! :biggrin: lol i can only hope i'm as confident by the time the exam comes around :colondollar:

Thanks, i'll definitely keep you in mind if i need help with anything :smile:
Original post by Bulbasaur

I'm going to check him out now. Have you seen maths247s videos?
Oh wow that's amazing well done! :biggrin: lol i can only hope i'm as confident by the time the exam comes around :colondollar:

Thanks, i'll definitely keep you in mind if i need help with anything :smile:

Thanks, I've been working at it quite a bit now so that's probably the reason I'm getting the score I'm getting and yeah, just ask if you need to :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's still a month away so i think i just need to step up the pace a bit and i'll be fine hopefully :smile:

Yeah nor have i, i keep thinking i'll start one but i still need to get together all the stuff to upload :tongue:

Fair enough! I would start one, but my enter key doesn't work on TSR (not sure why...) so it would be one long paragraph :tongue: You'll be fine, don't worry and keep going! :smile:
Hi, I'm in year 12 sitting C3 a year early. Just C3 not C4, can I please be given some advice on how to tackle C3 and ensure full preparation for hopefully what'll be a 90+ UMS performance? Just any advice will be lovely really :smile:
Reply 1396
I do offer my apologies if I am painfully late to this. But, the paper we were going to sit for C4 has been lost and now we are doing the reserve one? What about for C3, are we doing the reserve paper for that too? Again. Sorry if this has been answered before.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tackla
I do offer my apologies if I am painfully late to this. But, the paper we were going to sit for C4 has been lost and now we are doing the reserve one? What about for C3, are we doing the reserve paper for that too? Again. Sorry if this has been answered before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its fine and yeah, there are reserve papers being sat for M2, M3, FP1, FP2, FP3, C3 and C4 as they're the ones which have been unaccounted for.
Reply 1398
Original post by MathsNerd1
Its fine and yeah, there are reserve papers being sat for M2, M3, FP1, FP2, FP3, C3 and C4 as they're the ones which have been unaccounted for.

Thanks a lot :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending