Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by masryboy94)
    well i shall not allow anyone to talk bad of london (ehm im from west london) i got your back !! haha
    :O hes telling afew porkies (which is already against our religion!) I like London I just annoy him by saying its not the place to be :P

ReputationRep:
    i just started C4 revision today, i work out all the examples in the textbook and then do the review questions before starting papers. papers scare me how do you guys deal with c4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snarlo)
    i just started C4 revision today, i work out all the examples in the textbook and then do the review questions before starting papers. papers scare me how do you guys deal with c4

lots of practice. I did all the questions in the textbook, did solomon first (found them easier than past papers) and will be moving onto past papers very soon. Did the jan one as it was my mock. Defo recommend doing the book/revision first before the past papers..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedMed12)
    why an earth are you bring up my height out of the blue ACBLISS? and you wonder why I call you weirdo.... but hey remember weirdos are unique in their own special way..
    :O I do not hate people from East London...if that was the case, I would ignore you entirely! don't make things up
    and you do know where I'm from because you still can't seem to get over it
    Aww you know i'm only joking
    I'm a weirdo
    You don't like me wearing trackies -_-

I seriously can't get over the fact i'm talking to someone who lives in oxford and she's pakistani lool

ReputationRep:
    :O hes telling afew porkies (which is already against our religion!) I like London I just annoy him by saying its not the place to be :P
    I am not :eek: lol
    You hate my clothes, meaning you hate everyone from east london

ReputationRep:
    well i shall not allow anyone to talk bad of london (ehm im from west london) i got your back !! haha
    Err west london...too rich ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACBLISS)
    I'm a weirdo

I seriously can't get over the fact i'm talking to someone who lives in oxford and she's pakistani lool
    I am not :eek: lol
    You hate my clothes, meaning you hate everyone from east london
    I know!
    haha I just realized how much I name call you weirdo/loser/four eyed freak
    mhm tad dislike, but thats because looking smart is definitely much better though! (plus saying it annoys you!)
    just abit of an assumption there, ACBLISS! Critical thinking would say your claim is highly invalid!

ReputationRep:
    Err west london...too rich ...

LOOL nanaa not the rich side of west london :P average side.

I'm a weirdo

oxford AND pakistani? :eek: :eek: loool kidding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Better)
    Same position as me bro! Only 3 more C3/C4 Solomon Press to do!!

No way am I doing Elmwood, Zig-Zag etc. Once I've done Jan 2007 - Jan 2013, I'm just going to Re-do the initial Solomon which I didn't do too well in.
    Zig zag? someone link me to a zigzag c4 paper please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zazuwaved)
    Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me with this kind of question

Given that x=3tan(2y-1), find dy/dx in terms of x

I normally work out the expression for dy/dx but then I struggle to put in terms of x?

Any help would be appreciated
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are the older papers (2006 - 2009ish) generally easier? Have the papers gotten harder recently, or is it always different?
    Trying to decide which papers to do in what order, out of solomons and past papers.

Also, are there any proofs we need to know for C3 and C4?

ReputationRep:
    I know!
    haha I just realized how much I name call you weirdo/loser/four eyed freak
    mhm tad dislike, but thats because looking smart is definitely much better though! (plus saying it annoys you!)
    just abit of an assumption there, ACBLISS! Critical thinking would say your claim is highly invalid!
    You're just plain rude and shorty please refrain yourself from calling me four eyed freak
    Chup

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=masryboy94;42821384]LOOL nanaa not the rich side of west london :P average side.

Average West Londoner>Average East Londoner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KD35)
    That's probably it then. We have the most awesome maths teacher, literally covers everything, every type of difficult example in the past in such a short space of time.
    Just out of Curiosity what do you get in C3?

And what are your average scores on C4 thus far?

ReputationRep:
    Just did a Paper and I lost motivation on Question 5 - does anyone have this?

I wasn't even finding difficult i was just so bored while I was doing it.

Please someone help me find motivation.

I feel so annoyed than I have 2007-2013 Papers remaining. This process to A* City feels so so slow right now.

ReputationRep:
    LOOL nanaa not the rich side of west london :P average side.

Average West Londoner>Average East Londoner
    that is actually not true now !! average west londoner = average east londoner

ReputationRep:
    that is actually not true now !! average west londoner = average east londoner
    Stopped being a girl and got down to work.

3 Solomon Done today. Only 4 more left tomorrow.

Then I will start do 4 Past Papers a day for C3/C4. Most of the papers are taking around 1 hour now, including the Solomon. I generally either know exactly what to do after thinking for a few seconds or I don't.

Let's do this brah!! I think we can get 2007-2013 done by June 3-5 ( Around a week before C3)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Stopped being a girl and got down to work.

3 Solomon Done today. Only 4 more left tomorrow.

Then I will start do 4 Past Papers a day for C3/C4. Most of the papers are taking around 1 hour now, including the Solomon. I generally either know exactly what to do after thinking for a few seconds or I don't.

Let's do this brah!! I think we can get 2007-2013 done by June 3-5 ( Around a week before C3)
    Being more polite would probably result in you not getting banned like before.

Also even though it is good to compare people it's not exactly a competition as I know someone who does them all 3-4 times over and she'll only ever get a B at most, also another will barely do the normal papers and will get 95+, it really just depends on your ability and how much you actually understand all the content too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    Being more polite would probably result in you not getting banned like before.

Also even though it is good to compare people it's not exactly a competition as I know someone who does them all 3-4 times over and she'll only ever get a B at most, also another will barely do the normal papers and will get 95+, it really just depends on your ability and how much you actually understand all the content too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What is your problem? We are working together and we both had a Plan Last week to get the Solomon Press Papers done.

I've even got some people on this Forum on Twitter, and message them frequently. I said I quit being a girl not anyone else. Jesus Christ, people nowadays.

The school I went to previously got some of the best results in the Country, two of the Maths teachers were Oxbridge Educated.

To put it bluntly, the students who went on to do Maths at Top 5 Universities in this Country and in the USA, we extremely competitive and did a large number of Past Papers.

You are just incorrect and your remark was completely irrelevant.

Edit: As for Pre-determine this girl to failure, I think that is complete and utter arrogance. Unless you are with her on a Day-to-Day basis how do you know she is doing all the past-papers and getting 95%, how do you know if she might suffer from anxiety problems as I previously did due to circumstances out of my control.

Please get off your high-horse, this is a Forum where we all want to do Better, and get good grades.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    What is your problem? We are working together and we both had a Plan Last week to get the Solomon Press Papers done.

I've even got some people on this Forum on Twitter, and message them frequently. I said I quit being a girl not anyone else. Jesus Christ, people nowadays.

The school I went to previously got some of the best results in the Country, two of the Maths teachers were Oxbridge Educated.

To put it bluntly, the students who went on to do Maths at Top 5 Universities in this Country and in the USA, we extremely competitive and did a large number of Past Papers.

You are just incorrect and your remark was completely irrelevant.

Edit: As for Pre-determine this girl to failure, I think that is complete and utter arrogance. Unless you are with her on a Day-to-Day basis how do you know she is doing all the past-papers and getting 95%, how do you know if she might suffer from anxiety problems as I previously did due to circumstances out of my control.

Please get off your high-horse, this is a Forum where we all want to do Better, and get good grades.
    Sorry I interpreted your response incorrectly and I apologize about it, I just thought it was being said about the other user instead of yourself, please accept my apology :-/

And for the girl it's because she doesn't learn from her mistakes like you and others do on this thread, that's why she would do as well because she never tries to correct where she goes wrong. :-/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.