Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    and other details?

When I try to make a new account for my mum it says sorry you already have an account.

Any help would be appreciated?

ReputationRep:
    mmm try pressing the 'forgot password' button it might help...

Hope it works!

Keep 'smilin

Hyper

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same, except for my dad. He can't remember which email address he used or his secret answer or password or anything. I think I will probably have to ring them up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    I'm the same, except for my dad. He can't remember which email address he used or his secret answer or password or anything. I think I will probably have to ring them up.
    Sorry to bother you, but i'm kind of in the same situation. Did you ring them up?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenumber2goose)
    Sorry to bother you, but i'm kind of in the same situation. Did you ring them up?

Thanks
    Yeah, well my dad rang them up . They just asked him a couple of questions (e.g. address at the time etc.) and then they told him his customer reference number.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    Yeah, well my dad rang them up . They just asked him a couple of questions (e.g. address at the time etc.) and then they told him his customer reference number.
    Haha! Thanks, i'll get my mum to do it tomorrow

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.