Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I keep touching my girls who are sitting next to me and I cannot control myself: help Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you really do need help OP, you have some serious issues... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    What the heck did I just read?!

OP, you need therapy, and fast!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Adler)
    As always, not a single supportive or critically constructive word from the TSR community. Only insults and threats.

You should at least try to appreciate the fact that I have a serious problem to be dealing with, shame on you. I'm far from inflicting grievous bodily harm upon someone.
    You mean except all the people who told you it was an issue and you should seek help from a psychiatrist, a hypnotherapist or some other professional before you get into trouble?
    Or are you so dedicated to your trolling that you just searched for the word 'rapist' and then quoted just that post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveiebaby)
    Obviously a troll, but if a guy did that I would punch him in the face or/and twist and pull his balls. So he won't be using them for some time. OP you're a sick ****. I hope some nasty ass old man feels you up.
    I don't see how what you're threatening is any better.

ReputationRep:
    As always, not a single supportive or critically constructive word from the TSR community. Only insults and threats.

You should at least try to appreciate the fact that I have a serious problem to be dealing with, shame on you. I'm far from inflicting grievous bodily harm upon someone.
    I suggest you tell the police about your problem they can help you.

ReputationRep:
    I happen to be sitting next to girls and it is not by any means a coincidence. I consciously choose to sit next to girls because I like their company. More concretely, I like to feel their body as I cannot resist the temptation of touching them at any adequate circumstance. I am now in year 13 and it all started in year 10. I thought it was the case of maturity but it gets worse not better.

I will touch any female sitting next to me at some point and once I do it, it will surely be repeated. I love having my hand on their knee and then going up squeezing her thighs having my hand right between them. I cannot resist the temptations of whispering some pretty inappropriate stuff to girls after which I am really embarrassed to talk to them but at that moment and time its truly magical.

I'm a very shy person but I grope girls in the bus at any given occasion. I love the temperature of their bodies and I often lick and smell my hand after touching them it makes me so horny.

Do I need a professional help ? I haven't got the means to stop myself and I am extremely ashamed after it happens but at that moment and time I just want to feel her and smell her. As a matter in fact I would do that to you if only you were sitting next to me right now.

I am soon going to university and this is a problem. I do it anywhere, in public, in private, during lesson, in cinema, friday night dinner, and to any female. Help TSR.
    When did all this madness start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by venenecinema)
    I don't see how what you're threatening is any better.
    I'm not threatening him. I'm just saying that if someone touched me like that, that's what I'd do. I wouldnt just randomly punch someone in the face. What are you smoking? I can't see why someone would neg me for self defense, but hey, I'm not that butthurt about it.

And to be honest, I think that's a perfectly acceptable response, if someone invaded my space like that. It's not expected that women should retaliate. We're not all delicate, indefensible, fragile little flowers. I'm tall, powerful and willing to use the full force of my strength in that situation. The guy should think about the consequences before letting his **** take control of him. Needless to say that my stature is usually enough of a deterrent in that case even though it does happen at times. I feel sorry for the smaller women who might not feel able to protect themselves. It is pure bullying in that case - touching someone who has not the power to stop you. It makes me incredibly angry.

I would assume that you'd give a swift left hook to some guy who started touching you up and wouldnt leave you alone..

ReputationRep:
    Do they not slap you!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olop)
    Do they not slap you!?
    I imagine some of his fantasy girls slap him, in this fantasy scenario.

ReputationRep:
    OP You're the guy from my sixth form. You have been spotted on TSR :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WalkingTolerance)
    hahahahaha really ? At one point I thought it was a guy that I know at my sixth form as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WalkingTolerance)
    He actually did upload his photo "Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take" thread yesterday. Until then I thought it was the person I knew as well.

ReputationRep:
    I no longer wish the topic to continue as I feel apprehended and abused by the TSR community leaving me worried and depressed with little or none comfort and/or advice I've counted on gaining.

Administrator, should you wish to close this wicked thread.

p.s. please stop private messaging me with such content

ReputationRep:
    I no longer wish the topic to continue as I feel apprehended and abused by the TSR community leaving me worried and depressed with little or none comfort and/or advice I've counted on gaining.

Administrator, may you wish to close this wicked thread.
    Oh the irony!

Surely you can't be serious?!

As I said before, seek therapy. Coming on TSR to tell people about your sickening problems isn't gonna help. What did you expect? Did you want people to help and "comfort" you? I hope to God that you're a troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is why I love the student room.

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised no-one has said "still a better love story than Twilight" yet

ReputationRep:

Abused as you may feel, at least none of us felt you up, eh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

You nearly made me feel sorry for you. Jerk.

ReputationRep:
    You remind me of a woman who was touching people in the streets Just sit next to a guy, I'm sure you won't touch him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    This guy can only fantasize about doing this to girls, so he resorts to writing silly stories online to appease that fantasy.

I mean can everyone on this thread just use their ****ing brains for a sec.

Think about it, so this guy is sitting next to some girl on the bus, stroking her thighs and moving his hands between her legs with everyone else on the bus watching. Also, does the girl just sit there and do nothing? And the OP is meaning to tell us he's done this on numerous of occassions with no lawful consequences whatsoever.

OP would have a better job of convincing me that pigs fly...
    Well, she might moan?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.