Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I am a recent business graduate from a Uk university, and currently on a gap year before I start my masters next year. The plan for the rest of the year is to get 1-2 month of relevant business work experience in the uk, and then get an international work experience for the summer.

My question concerns where I could look for business graduate internships/short term jobs opportunities in the uk and abroad. I have been looking at Graduatetalentpool.co.uk and guardianjobs, but I couldnt find interesting opportunities that fit my time schedule. Any idea where else I could look?

Thanks very much!
    Laurent

ReputationRep:
    Instead of looking for specific internships, look at temp work too, any experience is good experience and will make a massive difference once you graduate.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, yeah I have been looking at temp work too, but it is usually 6 month min and either irrelevant or previous experience needed.
    Ive just realised that Ive put this thread in the wrong section btw...

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.