Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Films that everybody else likes , but you don't Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)
    I wouldn't say I hate the series, they just aren't my cup of tea. I saw some of Bourne Supremacy on TV once and i found it one of the most boring action-thrillers I've ever seen. All the jittery camera work quickly got on my nerves as well. I think the Bourne series possibly kicked off that frenetic camera trend.

You've reminded me of another popular film I don't care for very much and that's Slumdog... ugh, couldn't even get to the end of that unconvincing rubbish. It's easily Danny Boyle's worst film.
    You're definitely right about Slumdog, I enjoyed it, well not really, I found it quite average. I did NOT understand all the awards and kerfuffle around it, it was overwhelmingly cheesy. I DID LOATHE THE JITTERY CAMERA IN BOURNE. Oh my gosh it was disgusting, I was dizzy watching half of it D:

ReputationRep:
    Anchorman. I just didn't find it funny :dontknow: but everybody raves about it.

ReputationRep:
    Scarface, sooooooo dull. Only managed it all the way through to say hello to his 'little friend'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.