Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone going out tonight?!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going out tonight? I am!! Yay! want to get ready right now but its too early, grr!

ReputationRep:
    lucky for sum1! hehe

well im goin for a 'talk' with the bf. a serious 'where do we go from ehre' talk.

so, is hay goin? repeat of last time lol

ReputationRep:
    i am going to help my bfs little sister with her maths and english- she is struggling at school...

then i will come back home and cry cos i thought my new phone was going to be delivered today but as it happens it is not being delivered until friday :mad:

ReputationRep:
    no i dont think hayley is, not tonight! o dear "Where do we go from here" talks are not good things, thank god i dont have to do those anymore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poowpoow)
    Anyone going out tonight? I am!! Yay! want to get ready right now but its too early, grr!
    possibly, monday is a good night to go out becuse none of my flatmates have to go in on tuesday morning, but the old student loan is runing a bit thin so... i dunno

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i am going to help my bfs little sister with her maths and english- she is struggling at school...

then i will come back home and cry cos i thought my new phone was going to be delivered today but as it happens it is not being delivered until friday :mad:
    awww a whole week?! dont u use ur old fone in the mean time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)

o pooey. that is very annoying, i would be very MAD!

ReputationRep:
    no i dont think hayley is, not tonight! o dear "Where do we go from here" talks are not good things, thank god i dont have to do those anymore!
    its a godo thing and a bad thing. we r gona stay together but we got a lot of things to get thru the nx few mnths.

have fun on yer night out! where ya goin?

ReputationRep:
    I have far too much work to do go out, I shouln't really be on here now, but I am just going to be on the computer to 1:00am solid doing work and a bit of UKL. I have a lot of catching up to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    possibly, monday is a good night to go out becuse none of my flatmates have to go in on tuesday morning, but the old student loan is runing a bit thin so... i dunno
    best avatar ever :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Youre only going out, jesus christ, geek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    lucky for sum1! hehe

well im goin for a 'talk' with the bf. a serious 'where do we go from ehre' talk.
    good luck with that, hope everything goes ok

think I ay go out, u dunno tho... could support my local 70's disco, Flares, employees accosted me on my way into halls today, pleading for custom!

ReputationRep:
    o pooey. that is very annoying, i would be very MAD!
    that sounds like a hayley word... or did she nick it off u?! theif!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    love the avatar!! do it, just go! the way im going ill never get to uni to even have a student loan, sposed to be saving lots of money but just keep going shopping and going out!

ReputationRep:
    awww a whole week?! dont u use ur old fone in the mean time?

yeah i can use my old phone but my new one can take photos and it has a colour screen etc.....
    *boo hoo*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I have far too much work to do go out, I shouln't really be on here now, but I am just going to be on the computer to 1:00am solid doing work and a bit of UKL. I have a lot of catching up to do.
    dont u mean solid ukl and a bit of working?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Youre only going out, jesus christ, geek.
    excuse me. if you had just come out of a two year relationship im sure you would be excited about a bit of freedom. theres no need to be so rude.

ReputationRep:
    excuse me. if you had just come out of a two year relationship im sure you would be excited about a bit of freedom. theres no need to be so rude.
    2yr? i never knew that! but then i suppose i wudnt... anyone i no?

god id hate to come out of one at 9 mnths let alone 2yrs!

maybe im nosey but r karen and andy stil goin out?

ReputationRep:
    its a godo thing and a bad thing. we r gona stay together but we got a lot of things to get thru the nx few mnths.

have fun on yer night out! where ya goin?
    down to work to meet everyone (toby carvery) then town, prob zanzibar, nowhere else to go but still itll b a laugh

ReputationRep:
    2yr? i never knew that! but then i suppose i wudnt... anyone i no?

god id hate to come out of one at 9 mnths let alone 2yrs!

maybe im nosey but r karen and andy stil goin out?
    no not anymore, andy is with hayley fowkes now. dont think you'll know him he was in yr13 when we were in year 11, hes at uni now.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.