Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I would really appreciate if I could get some help/advice on my English Language coursework.

I have my 3 articles, however I am struggling to find what to write about them. My teacher has been most unhelpful and since I only picked English as I needed an AS for extra points for University, it was left at the bottom of the pile whilst my A2 work was more important.

The coursework is due in in two weeks now, and I have only two paragraphs (if you can call them that) on my 'analysis' (if that is even what I am supposed to do!). I have only managed to talk about graphological features (basically why the headline is bold) and about the headlines in general.

I can't find any help online, with my teacher, or my classmates, and I'm pretty much pulling my hair out - especially as I need to focus so much more on my A2 subjects. I'm not good at multi-tasking, and so have never been very good at school, as I can't juggle so many subjects at once (I know, I know, 3 is not a lot).

Are there any coursework examples online? I have looked on the AQA website at the specification, but it only seems to confuse me.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.