Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,

Basically I was wondering if there is anybody out there who is considering reading Theology at Uni who will be applying this year? I will be applying this year and thought we could share thoughts about which Unis/courses people are interested in! I've already booked a few open days so thought I'd get the ball rolling if anyone else is having ideas

Currently I am exploring the following Unis:
    Oxford OR Cambridge
    Exeter
    Durham
    St Andrews
    Kings
    Edinburgh

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am! (Scottish applicant) applying to Edinburgh, Aberdeen, St Andrews and Glasgow. Hoping for Edinburgh!

ReputationRep:
    What did you decide between Oxford and Cambridge in the end?

I've applied to; Cambridge, Durham, Exeter, KCL, and Lancaster.

And I've got offers from the last three

ReputationRep:
    I applied at Glasgow, Roehampton, Cardiff and Edinburgh x2. I had my last offer on Tuesday, and I'll definitely be firming Edinburgh. One was for straight Theology, and the other was for Philosophy and Theology combined - now I just need to make my decision as to which one!!

Good luck with all your offers everyone :-)

ReputationRep:
    I am confused to Aberdeen's entry requirements for Theology! On the website for Scottish highers it says BBBB but on UCAS it says AABB? Any light shed upon this would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophie-paul)
    I applied at Glasgow, Roehampton, Cardiff and Edinburgh x2. I had my last offer on Tuesday, and I'll definitely be firming Edinburgh. One was for straight Theology, and the other was for Philosophy and Theology combined - now I just need to make my decision as to which one!!

Good luck with all your offers everyone :-)
    Im a Scottish applicant and I applied for theo and phil and theo too

ReputationRep:
    PhilTh applicant here!

I have offers from Exeter, Sheffield and Nottingham (where I qualified for the high achiever's initiative!! ), rejected from Oxford after interview, waiting to hear back from Durham.

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii
    I applied for theology at Nottingham, Sheffield,Durham, Manchester and Birmingham. I received offers off all but have firmly accepted Nottingham!

Has anyone else accepted Nottingham as their firm?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.