Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Essay- Paint in the a** Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if is it me or essay is so difficult.
    I don't get how people can write many pages on one topic. Even thou it is the interesting topic, i don't think i will write it more than 2,3 pages :confused:
    I really want to know how they can be so good as essay .:-ss for me math is much more easier than english xD

#btw eng is my second language

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, an essay about paint in the arse sounds like it might be quite interesting... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I really am not entirely sure what it is you are asking

ReputationRep:

I'm sorry, I know English isn't your first language but I just couldn't resist, no hard feelings!

ReputationRep:
    Well, it depends on a topic, some are wide so you can write a lot of pages and some are so narrow that you can only squeeze a page out of it. People write a lot because they express their own ideas/views on particular topic and refer to facts if needed It isn't that difficult as it might seem to some people

ReputationRep:
    I love essays, I can write pages on a topic simply because I enjoy it. However, I find Maths a slight challenge, and I cannot draw at all - so I guess my strength is writing. You are good at Maths
    Though, it is possible to learn to write essays - as long as you have an interest in writing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.