Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they should

ReputationRep:
    Have you got your registration email yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I got the email about the bursary form but not a registration one

ReputationRep:
    Oh I don't think I got one about the bursary, might have done. Apparently more registration emails are being sent out tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohh okay that's exciting. Can't believe we start in a few weeks, it has come round quickly!

ReputationRep:
    I know, it's quite scary! Am dying to know where placements are!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah snap! Just want to get started and get into it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETAYLOR90)
    Congratulations! I take it u weren't at the induction day in June if you've only just found out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks yes only found out in the last week!

ReputationRep:
    Also, when we complete our DBS checks, do we have to send original proof of identity to the university, or do they request it later on? Getting slightly confused by the forms!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I was exactly the same, u need to send the uni the original stuff (send it first class recorded delivery). Far too many forms to fill in. They will send your stuff back recorded delivery.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd do that as soon as poss because I doubt you'll be able to go on placements until the checks are complete.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got my registration email - do we send texts now for the letter requests or on our first day? Confused!

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to post the address, but if you search for it now you should be able to find it

ReputationRep:
    Still can't find it can only find the 2012/2013 group

ReputationRep:
    Can't find it either :-(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Right, try Primary PGCE 2013/14 Anglia Ruskin. Unfortunately tried sharing a link but it got taken down

ReputationRep:
    Nope :-( try sending a private message with the link

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey does anyone on here rememeber the date of your induction day last year as trying to figure out around what time it will be this year ?

Thanks
    Lizzy

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.