Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Confessions of an Easy A Watch

ReputationRep:
    I will start off my introducing myself a little bit. I am 21 years old, I live in Manchester and I'm currently waiting on tables. I've dropped out of university, twice, and since it was an entire fluke I got into the institution in the firstplace, I have very little formal qualifications.

Now, I've been browsing this site for quite a while, years even, so I understand that to a lot of you, I'm not really achieving much in life. You're most likely right. On the other hand; I have my own flat, I pay my own bills, I have a great social life, so I'm having a pretty good time. However there is one problem, I'm easy...

I'm easy to get along with. I'm easy to talk to. Where do you fancy eating? You decide, I'm easy. I'm also easy to get into bed.

The promiscuity started when I was 16. I haven't slept with so many guys that I've lost count, but I have slept with so many that I couldn't give you a number off the top of my head. This doesn't mean that I don't have standards, I do, high ones in fact. It's just once a guy meets my criteria, he doesn't really have to work too hard to get me into bed. I have always been mildly conscious of this, maybe even slightly in denial. However it wasn't until last night that it really fully dawned on me, just how easy I am.

I met M on an internet dating website. My 2 year relationship to L ended in November and I've been single, not celibate, since. Since I work 50 hour long weeks, I don't really get to go out to meet men as much as I'd like so after a recommendation from a friend, I thought I'd give this website a go, and it's actually been quite fun.

M was the first guy I met in person, and we hit it off right away however I went home from our first date without even a kiss goodbye and didn't hear from him again in days. Of course being a female, I went over every minute of the time we spent together to work out where I went wrong and eventually came to the conclusion that I'm an unattractive, overweight bore that will most likely spend the rest of my life being that one person who's in a bar, on their own, reading a book. So you can imagine my joy when I did eventually recieve amessage asking me on a second date. This joy soon turned to dread, when the location of the date was set at his place. I could have refused, but the fact is, I really wanted to see him again.

I recently read a book that urged all women to give a man a 'probationary period' before jumping into bed with him. In most jobs you're given about a month to prove yourself, to show the company that they should keep you on and invest in you. Once the probationary period has been passed that’s when you're finally rewarded with company benefits. The author, who is male, argues that the same should be applied in dating, that a woman should make a man prove himself to her before she delivers the goods. Something which I do agree with.

With thisin mind, I prepared for my date. I put on my sexiest underwear set and waxed off any hair that wasn’t located on my head for my own satisfaction. The top that I chose to wear, the one that my boobs look great in, was just something I threw on as everything else was in the wash. I also can’t help the way my arse looks in a body con skirt; I’ve just got good genes. I was determined that all my night would consist of was having dinner with him, watching a film and then taking a cab home to my own bed.

By the time it was 1.30am no physical contact had been made at all and I was convinced that this is how it would remain. I will admit that I was feeling slightly disappointed but I knew it was for my own good. I liked this kid and in terms of a relationship I did want to see where it would go. I finished my coffee and told him I was going to call myself a cab home. This is when he suggested I stay over, as he, himself, wouldn’t want to bother with the hassle of going home so late. We both knew this was bull****. I hesitated, and then eventually agreed that due to the time I might as well stay over. We both knew I didn’t really need to think about this.

I’m prettysure you can guess what happened next. After it was all over with I proceeded to act coy, as if this wasn’t something I’d usually do, and then pretended to fall asleep. I expect this was possibly the best outcome for him as maybe he was expecting to have to entertain me with needy conversation for the next half hour. After many years of casual sex, I’ve learnt the only way to maintain any sort of dignity is by firmly sticking to the rules i.e. no emotions.

So as I lay there, feeling rather happy with myself, I was suddenly rattled by the memory of something a guy once told me a while ago. There are girls that you f*ck and there are girls that you love. I didn’t need to guess which of the two categories I had now firmly placed myself into. I was now in the f*ck zone. Just like a ‘friend zone’, once you’re in it, it’s very hard to get out of.

Am I a dirty **** with no respect for myself or am I a young woman who is safely enjoying my sex life? Who knows, but I do hope if there are any girls reading this that do enjoy an active sex life, that I personally don’t think there’s anything to be ashamed about and you’re definitely not alone.

I know I will be heavily judged by this and possibly even vilified, however I would like to continue posting more ‘confessions’ if this is something people would like to read, so let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -EasyA-)

Am I a dirty **** with no respect for myself or am I a young woman who is safely enjoying my sex life?

It's only you who can answer that. Do you have any respect for yourself? If you do then you probably are just enjoying your sex life, but how safely? I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Short Story Long)
    It's only you who can answer that. Do you have any respect for yourself? If you do then you probably are just enjoying your sex life, but how safely? I don't know.
    Yeah, I do respect myself however people would argue my behaviour would suggest otherwise. And I'm as safe as I possibly can be, that is something that I would never compromise.

ReputationRep:
    Ain't nobody got time for that.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I do respect myself however people would argue my behaviour would suggest otherwise. And I'm as safe as I possibly can be, that is something that I would never compromise.
    I like the fact that you are independent and do what you want to, but because you are so 'easy' or up for it, as you say, many people may call you a ****. For me I wouldn't want to be intimate with as many people as you if I didn't really feel much for them or I knew they just wanted sex- does this not bother you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, you're not a dirty **** and as long as you're safe and happy, who cares?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Short Story Long)
    I like the fact that you are independent and do what you want to, but because you are so 'easy' or up for it, as you say, many people may call you a ****. For me I wouldn't want to be intimate with as many people as you if I didn't really feel much for them or I knew they just wanted sex- does this not bother you?
    When I was younger, it did bother me a lot but I think that was mainly due to the fact I had never really experienced a serious relationship. Now I've gone through a 2 year relationship, I'm not bothered at all. Over the last 4 months I haven't been interested in the slightest about getting romantically involved with someone however I didn't want to have to go without the sex.

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger, it did bother me a lot but I think that was mainly due to the fact I had never really experienced a serious relationship. Now I've gone through a 2 year relationship, I'm not bothered at all. Over the last 4 months I haven't been interested in the slightest about getting romantically involved with someone however I didn't want to have to go without the sex.
    That is a normal outlook for some men to have and I think its a totally fair one for you to have. I think your actions might shock some people because sometimes society expects women to care about romance when really its shouldn't be limited to women, it needs to be recognized as an individuals choice.

I don't think you are a ****, but I think you are very different to a lot of people and traditional beliefs so people feel like you behavior is wrong.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.