Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'm doing A2 OCR A Physics, and am just struggling to find exam-style questions to practise on.

I want to keep the past papers, including those from the old spec for nearer the time, because they seem to run out in about 2-3 weeks

And the textbook has questions, but they're nothing like exam questions!

Any ideas/resources would be great thanks,

:thumbsup:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    You've got the Hodder's book? It;s pretty much simple and has very few questions.
    There is like a book by Pacific, but I haven't really checked it out.

ReputationRep:
    Try looking at other exam boards. The content probably wont be exactly the same, but they will still be testing the same skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJam)
    Try looking at other exam boards. The content probably wont be exactly the same, but they will still be testing the same skills.
    That's not a bad idea!

Hopefully all the exam questions are of similar styles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamo123)
    You've got the Hodder's book? It;s pretty much simple and has very few questions.
    There is like a book by Pacific, but I haven't really checked it out.
    Would you be able to link it at all? It'd be nice to get another textbook to look at

and our OCR textbooks are from Heinemann. Not very fond of it AT ALL

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.