Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Same here, hopefully I'll be able to scan everything in and email it to them by Monday.
    am sure you'll do that on time
    it confuses me though..am i supposed to print it out and scan it or am i supposed to do it online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovechem)
    i just got a fee form to fill from soton!
    i hope thats some sort of good sign..anyone else got it?
    they said must return within 5 days..
    I haven't got one... Or a confirmation that they have my evidence?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it confuses me though..am i supposed to print it out and scan it or am i supposed to do it online
    I'm printing the form out and then I'm gonna scan it and email it back to them along with a scanned copy of my passport.

Hopefully they'll get back to us soon.

ReputationRep:
    I'm printing the form out and then I'm gonna scan it and email it back to them along with a scanned copy of my passport.

What form? I didn't get anything yet ,Could you show me what it looks like?

ReputationRep:

ill do that too, thanks
    hopefully they do, for all of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acylation23)
    What form? I didn't get anything yet ,Could you show me what it looks like?
    its basically a form that asks us to scan our passport, tick our status(regarding fees)..that's about it.
    am not sure if its standard procedure or not tbh..i am British but was born abroad..so it might be due to that.

ReputationRep:
    its basically a form that asks us to scan our passport, tick our status(regarding fees)..that's about it.
    am not sure if its standard procedure or not tbh..i am British but was born abroad..so it might be due to that.
    Ah ok. I was just a bit nervous lol

Is that also the case with The.Joker?

ReputationRep:

i know how you feel, i can imagine it..am not sure what the case is with The joker.. but thats the reason i came up with, if alot of people havent got the form

ReputationRep:
    Withdrew from the bm6 today, after getting an offer from elsewhere! Soo good luck everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wahh I haven't got the form either

ReputationRep:

I was born in England so I don't know why I received the form, I guess I may have made a mistake when I was filling out my UCAS form.

ReputationRep:
    I was born in England so I don't know why I received the form, I guess I may have made a mistake when I was filling out my UCAS form.
    :dontknow: Hopefully all goes well for you!

ReputationRep:
    its an overseas form I've gt it tday tok but im frm the uk so dnt understand

ReputationRep:
    I actually received the fee assessment form last year. I thought everyone else did...they are so slow.. And am soo worried....
    Hurry up soton, I reply want to know if I will become a doctor or not!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evenda)
    I actually received the fee assessment form last year. I thought everyone else did...they are so slow.. And am soo worried....
    So what exactly does it contain? It would be great if somebody could clarify for me ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did they interview you last year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by straw-struck)
    So what exactly does it contain? It would be great if somebody could clarify for me ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry, that was a mistake. Just checked the form and its just a bm6 eligibility form not fee assessment..

I presume the form will consist of passport details, residency status, date of entry in uk(if applicable).. Copies of passport and visa page..

I have received similar forms from other unis..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Did they interview you last year?

No....still waiting as every other person for bm6 and A108

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, that was a mistake. Just checked the form and its just a bm6 eligibility form not fee assessment..

I presume the form will consist of passport details, residency status, date of entry in uk(if applicable).. Copies of passport and visa page..

I have received similar forms from other unis..
    Are you saying you received the eligibility form? Wasn't that sent a very long time ago ? I am confused!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received a fee form and has anyone got rejected yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.