Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethaneyJ)
    They're sending interviews out all the way from today until middle of next week I thought someone said?
    I hope so, I'm extremely nervous so it would be such a relief if this was the case. I know you are busy, but could you check this out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethaneyJ)
    Also, congrats to those with interviews.... I'll be meeting you on the day! :gah:
    See you there! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to the interview - despite it being an early morning one. Ahhh a train from London!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really happy about the interview! I've got to travel from Lincolnshire so that's a heck of a train journey! Hopefully it'll all be worth it see you guys there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inspired_tem)
    Looking forward to the interview - despite it being an early morning one. Ahhh a train from London!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going from London too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    I'm going from London too!
    Awesome - what times yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Lots of hotels around so consider staying over the night before?

My protips:

Step 1: Read your personal statement.
    Step 2: Read up about the university – What features of the course make you perfect for it and it perfect for you?
    Step 3: Write a list of everything you want them to know about you by the end of the interview.
    Step 4: Find a list of typical medical school questions
    Step 5: Answer each question working in one of the points on your list from step 3. Then answer it again using a different point. This may seem stupid at first, but it will get you used to answering random questions and also fitting questions to the answers you want to give, working in the details that you want to get across.
    This is all I did! It seemed to work for me haha. Remember they’re not there to trick you, or to confuse you. If you don’t understand a question, ask what they meant (I did!). They’d prefer you to ask for clarification and answer the right question then make no sense at all.
    Relax. It will be over so quickly you won’t believe and I don’t even remember most of mine!
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome - what times yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Registration is at 10:10, interview is at 10:40 and group task is at 11:15!

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad timing then I have registration at 9. Interview at 9:30 and group task at 10:05

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad timing then I have registration at 9. Interview at 9:30 and group task at 10:05

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are your stats guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClassifieddCoco)
    why are you not attending the interview?
    Already been offered a place for medicine at Plymouth! unfair to take up a spot else where

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To everyone that's received interviews, was this through email or ucas or post??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlairCWaldorf)
    To everyone that's received interviews, was this through email or ucas or post??
    According to this thread, by email.

So far on TSR, 11 people here have interviews (and probably many more out of TSR).

I'm hoping there are more invites given out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlairCWaldorf)
    Email

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ughhh soton get back to us. my anxiety levels have increased by x1000000000 these past few days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acylation23)
    Mine aren't great tbh.

GCSE's: 8A*'s 2A's
    AS: ADD (in econ, chem and bio)
    A2 predicted: A*BC (in econ, chem and bio)
    UKCAT: 637.5

My personal statement was mostly on my work experience and other stuff I did that was related to medicine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acylation23)
    1A* 7As 3Bs at GCSE
    BBCD at AS (maths English lit, bio, chem)
    Predicted ABB (dropped English lit)
    UKCAT: 642.5
    Work experience/EC : week in hospital in nigeria. Some volunteering within my secondary school. Deputy head girl. Hosted an event. Debating
    Not the best AS grades - my personal statement was mainly about my work experience and so on

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys that got an interview congratulations. You clearly deserved it

Just wanted to ask what time are your group interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Once you've me the minimum requirements of GCSE and A Level it doesn't matter if you've exceeded the grades right like the two people above have got amazing GCSE's and mine aren't as good but they meet the minimum requirements that's all that matters right cause that's worrying otherwise!!! :O

ReputationRep:
    Predcited and as dont metter
    UnfortunTely gcse do matter
    Mine arwnt to great either.....what to do

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.