The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dan1994!
Hey guys,
Can the grades as part of the offer be from any of the subjects?
Provided theyre chemistry/biology.

Thanks

Yeah. BBC in any order in Bio/Chem/3rd subject.

So B bio B law C chem is fine, as is B chem B psych C bio etc etc
Original post by Rukhsaar
No i haven't , thats why im worried

Hey Rukhsaar, I was wondering if you were part of the first group that did the group task?

I remember someone with your name but then again it could have been another Rukhsar :smile:
hey is anyone else still waiting to hear back? does anyone know when we should hear back by? thanks! :smile: x
Hi anybody done the biology populations isa?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody filled out the occupational health form online yet? And do we have to send proof of immunisation history?
Original post by claire230
Has anybody filled out the occupational health form online yet? And do we have to send proof of immunisation history?

Yes , I have and well I didn't know what immunisations I had anyway so I had to contact my gp for a history - so I attached it, but I don't think you had to!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daryaa1
Yes , I have and well I didn't know what immunisations I had anyway so I had to contact my gp for a history - so I attached it, but I don't think you had to!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did you attach it? As in online or did you post it?
Also what are Epp's?
Original post by claire230
How did you attach it? As in online or did you post it?
Also what are Epp's?

When you get to the end it asks you to attatch it :smile:
And I put no for that question, cause other people did :smile:
Are you on the Facebook group by anychance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rabbit11
hey is anyone else still waiting to hear back? does anyone know when we should hear back by? thanks! :smile: x

hi i haven't heard yet either! I'm really worried :/
also does anyone know if we have to provide proof for petrol costs? my parents drove me down but we don't have receipts etc?!
Original post by georginap93
also does anyone know if we have to provide proof for petrol costs? my parents drove me down but we don't have receipts etc?!

Shouldn't do :nah:
hi i haven't heard yet either! I'm really worried :/

I haven't either ...
Original post by BethaneyJ
Shouldn't do :nah:

thank you! :smile:
Original post by June-2013
I haven't either ...

do you know when we should hear back by? I guess all we can do is wait :smile:
do you know when we should hear back by? I guess all we can do is wait :smile:

If they've done it the way they used to it was around 2-4 weeks after the first lot went out. It shouldn't be long now :nah:. If I am at Highfield this week I will pop in and ask :smile:
Original post by BethaneyJ
If they've done it the way they used to it was around 2-4 weeks after the first lot went out. It shouldn't be long now :nah:. If I am at Highfield this week I will pop in and ask :smile:

ah ok, thank you so much!
Would they accept a BTEC in Medical Science? They say "or Equivalent qualifications" and I remember reading somewhere that they would accept the 18 unit Applied Science BTEC but cannot recall or find where. Thanks in Advance! :smile:
Original post by JohnsHatun
x

Original post by serotonin.
x

I'm not sure tbh, its best if you email the university directly and ask :h:
Original post by serotonin.
Okay!

Thanks for the advice.

No worries, heres the email - [email protected]
Hi guys!

Just a little message to say to those with offers that this year, 585 people applied to BM6. Of those, only 96 got interviews and of course, only 40 offers we made. So huuuuuge congratulations to those who managed to get an interview, and those who got an offer.

Good luck with results day!!

Quick Reply

Latest