The Student Room Group

My Revision Diary! March-June!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jkizer
Wondering how do you revise psychology with all the case studies and ao2 stuff ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have start-finish card tasks with all of the info on. :smile: very helpful.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad Appe
I have just done some sino-soviet relations revision about 2 hous, writting up notes and planning an essay for tonight!

I'm am also writting up a case study report for the internation conflict of israel/palestine :smile: and then will do some music revision, and maybe a practice question!
Original post by iSoftie
I'm subscribing. I did absolutely **** and I have to retake 3 modules :redface:

I think I should just retake 2 I'm stuck :/ and I'll start solid revision tonight.

'Come to Malawi with me.' - Lil B
Reply 23
Bump!
Reply 24
Bumppppppppppppp
Reply 25
Reply 26
Bump :biggrin:
Really need to go full on..
Reply 28
Original post by theseeker
Really need to go full on..

Are you talking about me or you?
Original post by yodawg321
Are you talking about me or you?

Me..:colondollar:
Reply 30
Me..:colondollar:

Oh right, I'm just revising like this because I don't want to fail all my exams in June/May. No Jan resists as well so resisting next year in June/may will be hell.
Original post by yodawg321
Oh right, I'm just revising like this because I don't want to fail all my exams in June/May. No Jan resists as well so resisting next year in June/may will be hell.

Yeah..true :smile: Well, I'm A2..so more pressure on me :colondollar:
Decent idea, might do something similar as regards uni work as I've hit a motivational low recently.
Reply 33
Original post by snailsareslimy
Decent idea, might do something similar as regards uni work as I've hit a motivational low recently.

:smile:, the more people view / follow this thread, the less likely I will lose motivation
Reply 34
Yeah..true :smile: Well, I'm A2..so more pressure on me :colondollar:

Goodluck!
Reply 35
Bump!
Reply 36
I had similar thoughts myself after seeing my results slip for January. I started my revision properly yesterday, so I may do something like this to keep track of everything.

Good luck all. :smile:
Reply 37
Good luck and great idea too. :thumbsup:
Reply 38
Bump
Reply 39
Bumppp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending