Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I could tell he liked me from the beginning of the course. He constantly STARES at me, and when I look round to see if he's still staring, he winks at me and it makes me feel really uncomfortable cause he's a bit creepy and I don't even consider him as a friend (not meaning to be mean but it's true)
    He likes a lot of my status' and favourites a lot of my tweets (he found me on twitter somehow, and soundcloud, and other sites i've never advertised..)
    Another thing, he stares at my boobs. Ugh. I think he actually took up smoking to come stand outside with me and the others, cause he didn't smoke at the start of the course.
    I dont want to be mean to him or delete him from facebook or anything but i really do feel uncomfortable with the amount of attention he's giving me. He rarely speaks to me in person. On facebook he's like " :P xx " and i never put x's or any hint of flirting at all back cause i dont want to encourage him, i want to put him off me, but i don't know how to help

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him.

Tell him you're flattered but you just see him as a friend. If it makes you feel that uncomfortable, you'll have to say something since it doesn't seem like he knows the way you feel, even though you aren't reciprocating with messages etc.

ReputationRep:
    just break it down to him in a gentle way, hes probably in love with you.

although to take up smoking just to get to know you does show something specail about him, i wouldnt do that for any girl, thats just pure stupid, but he did do this just to see you more, so why dont you get to know him more, he might turn out to be a great person,

ReputationRep:
    Staring at your boobs? Cheesy messages on facebook? Winking? I can't understand how he thinks these things will work...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewk)
    Staring at your boobs? Cheesy messages on facebook? Winking? I can't understand how he thinks these things will work...
    Blame the supposed pick up artists on TSR.

Name:  over-confident-nerd-meme.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  65.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Ignore him or be dismissive on Facebook and if he's staring at you just ask him what he wants or aggressively say oi up here

ReputationRep:
    Either carry on ignoring him, block on facebook and twitter, or tell him 'i know you like me, but i dont like you and you make me uncomfortable so please stop'. He obviously hasnt got the hint yet and with some guys you just have to be blunt and tell it like it is

ReputationRep:
    OP, just stay away from him, however, if he is making you feel uncomfortable or does anything that you weirds you out, tell him straight up. He cant just continue doing that.

Sounds creepy.

ReputationRep:
    Fjsj

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 14, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.