Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    My friends and I are looking for ideas for a small break in the first weekend of April for 2-3 nights. There will be 5 of us we are looking to spend a maximum of £100 on travel and lodgings.

We are willing to look abroad but will most likely be staying in the UK.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Isle of man

ReputationRep:
    Can't say how much it will cost cos we didn't pay for it but my bf's parents are taking us on a boat holiday up the Norfolk Broads. Obviously bad idea if any of your party get sea sick or are scared of water, but he's from a naval family and I swear I was a sailor in past life. I wouldn't have thought it would be massively expensive but if yo like the idea of boats but want something cheaper then a canal holiday could be good, might need to take some strong men with you to do the locks and steer the boat.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2013
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.