Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Ticketmaster Star Membership Offer Code Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am trying to buy tickets to see a sporting event on Ticketmaster. There are no seats available however except ones which you need a Star Membership Offer Code for.

Does anyone know what this is and if I am able to get a code from somewhere. My little sister is desperate to go to this event so I really want these tickets.

Any advice would be great thanks.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam_jam)
    Hi I am trying to buy tickets to see a sporting event on Ticketmaster. There are no seats available however except ones which you need a Star Membership Offer Code for.

Does anyone know what this is and if I am able to get a code from somewhere. My little sister is desperate to go to this event so I really want these tickets.

Any advice would be great thanks.
    http://www.star.org.uk/aboutstar

While I've not encountered this before, from that it looks like STAR is a body for authorised ticket resellers - so you wouldn't be able to get a code yourself. :no:

ReputationRep:
    When I click on the available seats it says an offer code is required - please enter it in the box on the left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam_jam)
    When I click on the available seats it says an offer code is required - please enter it in the box on the left.
    which you can only get if you are an authorised reseller. your best bet is to try 3rd party websites like viagogo and see if there are any tickets that arent too overpriced

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.