Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What hairstyle should I wear? Watch

OK I really want a new hairstyle. I've had my hair in braids for a couple months now and it's starting to become mundane to me. I've wanted to do a short hairstyle like a bob and I have asked people on here what think of a bob (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2269721). A lot of comments said that it depends on the person's face shape so I thought if I show you my head shape you might get a better idea as to whether the hairstyle will suit me or not.

If you have hairstyles that you think would suit me more feel free to tell me. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I don't think a bob would suit you. Maybe a slightly longer bob? Like shoulder length bob, think that'd look nice. But I wouldn't go too short

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go bald.

(Original post by eliza.anne)
    Personally, I don't think a bob would suit you. Maybe a slightly longer bob? Like shoulder length bob, think that'd look nice. But I wouldn't go too short

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are there any other hairstyles you think might look better?

(Original post by Cape Verde)
    Go bald.

ReputationRep:
    maybe a short cut, not quite a bob but perhaps something just above your collarbones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    Are there any other hairstyles you think might look better?
    Like I said, maybe a shoulder length bob? With a side sweeping fringe maybe :-) it would give you more length to play with as well. All of my friends who cut their hair really short end up hating it as they can't do anything with it and have to get extensions soon after. So I'd say shoulder length shortest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cape Verde)
    Go bald.
    What haha, pretty controversial thing to say
    (Original post by Iamyourfather)
    OK I really want a new hairstyle. I've had my hair in braids for a couple months now and it's starting to become mundane to me. I've wanted to do a short hairstyle like a bob and I have asked people on here what think of a bob (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2269721). A lot of comments said that it depends on the person's face shape so I thought if I show you my head shape you might get a better idea as to whether the hairstyle will suit me or not.

If you have hairstyles that you think would suit me more feel free to tell me. Thanks

Attachment 202006
    I think you should keep it long and straight. Keep a fringe as someone else already stated. I think it will look fantastic

ReputationRep:
    i support short cut not bob

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.