ReputationRep:
    all of them

ReputationRep:
    toss up between red head and brunette.

not the biggest fan of blondes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Rougette
    No-one uses the terms noirette and rougette. In fact I googled rougette to check whether there was any substance to the idea and all it came up with is cheese.

ReputationRep:
    can you please stop posting pictures of hot and sexy women...i am getting erections when i dont want them and i might wet myself and also i might get caught by my parents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    No-one uses the terms noirette and rougette. In fact I googled rougette to check whether there was any substance to the idea and all it came up with is cheese.
    What do people who are black-haired and red-haired call themselves then? Given that brown-haired people call themselves brunets/brunettes and yellow-haired people refer to themselves as blonds/blondes.

ReputationRep:
    Where was Christina Hendricks under redheads? She's one of the most stunning women ever imo. I like brown hair best, but I usually find blondes/redheads better looking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys where are the votes for the blonde women! After all blondes do have more fun

ReputationRep:
    Have always been more of a blonde guy, but the attached pics of the brunettes do tempt me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitz_91)
    Have always been more of a blonde guy, but the attached pics of the brunettes do tempt me.
    If there were three sexy women in their undies one blonde, one brunette & one redhead I'm sure when it came down to it no guy would say no to any of them......just an observation LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LISSEY)
    If there were three sexy women in their undies one blonde, one brunette & one redhead I'm sure when it came down to it no guy would say no to any of them......just an observation LOL!!
    Correct, I guess my mind associates blondes with being good looking. Like if I saw a blonde girl from behind, I would automatically assume she was sexy just because she was blonde. I guess Pamela Anderson contributes to how my mind works from a young age lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    What do people who are black-haired and red-haired call themselves then? Given that brown-haired people call themselves brunets/brunettes and yellow-haired people refer to themselves as blonds/blondes.
    Why don't you ask some instead of making up terms? The red-heads I've known have called themselves red-heads or gingers, or simply said they have red hair. As far as I know people with black hair say they have black hair. There doesn't have to be a term like 'brunette' for someone to be able to describe their own hair colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Got a thing for redheads

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is she really a redhead? I'd say more mousey-brown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beansontoast93)
    Examples:

Spoiler:
    Show

Brunettes:Blondes:Red heads:\

Which do you prefer?
    All are equal in prettiness, but I just have ONE question...

Why the hell is Karen Gillan not in these pictures?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    Is she really a redhead? I'd say more mousey-brown.

Nah she's definitely a redhead. The fact she's absolutely covered in freckles also implies that!

ReputationRep:
    Brunette then blonde then red head but strawberry blonde is last

Lynn collins is brunette so have to go with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)

Nah she's definitely a redhead. The fact she's absolutely covered in freckles also implies that!
    Ahh, it didn't look red in that picture though. Also, I have freckles but I'm brunette.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    Ahh, it didn't look red in that picture though. Also, I have freckles but I'm brunette.
    cute!

ReputationRep:
    Hard you know. I've seen some smashing ones for all of them.
    If you were to say which one strikes my eye first. Blonde or redhead. I guess very blonde hair is the best.

Tie between blonde and redhead. I'll flip a coin now.

Redhead I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a preference for hair colour. I like who I like.
    • PS Helper
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Hair colour honestly wouldn't be a deal-maker or breaker for me, but I do have a bit of a thing for redheads...

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.