Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

I've no confidence asking a girl to go home with me Watch

ReputationRep:
    So let me get this straight. You want a non-promiscuous girl, yet you hate it when the girl won't sleep with you right away or is slightly hesitant. You want a "nice girl" instead of an easy lay but get annoyed when she plays hard to get. :beard: Houston, we have a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desdemonata)
    Well done. You've deduced what actually happens. At uni especially girls go out and get drunk and have fun, and go home with the same people they came with. And that's just the girls who go out.
    Sounds like the biggest waste of time ever tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    Sounds like the biggest waste of time ever tbh.
    It's a waste of time if what you're looking to do is go home with someone, yeah. But pretty much everyone I know goes out like "wanna go out tonight? Offers at so and so, 5 jagers for a fiver" and people say yeah sure. They want to drink and dance, getting with someone isn't really a priority.

ReputationRep:
    GAY.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desdemonata)
    It's a waste of time if what you're looking to do is go home with someone, yeah. But pretty much everyone I know goes out like "wanna go out tonight? Offers at so and so, 5 jagers for a fiver" and people say yeah sure. They want to drink and dance, getting with someone isn't really a priority.
    It was the same when I used to go out with my friends. Still I reckon in quite a few of the cases of someone having a ONS the person hasn't primarily gone out to get sex and it just happend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmam)
    It was the same when I used to go out with my friends. Still I reckon in quite a few of the cases of someone having a ONS the person hasn't primarily gone out to get sex and it just happend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty much. It's never of "yeah I want to go out tonight and pull", not even with the guys. We only ever mention the student deals :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rj1990)
    Time to leave ur bedroom.

haha if most girls did have one night stands why are you finding it hard to get a decent one to sleep with you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.