Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically I got an A in the GCSE which was piss. wanna do it for AS How hard is it people ???

Certain GCSE and then predicted grades woudld help me make my decision!

Thanks.

I took history at GCSE and got an A also. I am now doing A/S History (The Liberals & The Rise Of The Nazi's). I dont find the course very hard at all (I got an A im Coursework) but the exam I took today was quite difficult.

If you got an A at GCSE then I don't think you will struggle at all ( Aside from my shite exam technique).

If You Like The Subject Just Go For It

ReputationRep:
    cheerz Leekey !

Will go for it.

Good For You !!!

Now I just have to wait for my exam results in August when I get an E.

Ohh Well, I can always retake.

Had my two Edexcel AS history exams today; Old poor law + Bolshevik triumph..

I havnt really worked at all the last year.. however, the questions that came up today couldn't have been any more friendlier. I love it when that happens.

Im just hoping for mah C in August

I got a B at GCSE.. the course isn't that hard, so i think u shud be fine.

ReputationRep:
    cheerz guys! Thats pretty much boosted my confidence will definatly take it on now

The Bolshevic question was right next to my sources !!!

When I saw how difficult the NAZI question was, I thought about answering yours. Something like "In what ways did Stalin learn from other bolshevik leaders in the time before Lenin's death", I think. Am I correct????

ReputationRep:
    That looked pretty strraight forward if u covered it well ?

What was the Nazi question ?

Something like "Vagueness of policies was one of the main contributing factors in the rise and consolodation of power of the Nazi's - Do you agree"

I was really stumped until I remembered that I could talk about other factors than "vagueness of policies", by that point I was running out of time and only worked in the role of the S.A and Hitlers appeal to the masses. Wish I could have included the weakness of the republic but hopefully that will come up in the resit (which I will be taking)

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.