The Student Room Group

Girls - Does size matter?

Scroll to see replies

Humans have some of the biggest genitals in all of the animal kingdom. That includes penis size and breast size.

Size of genitals only increased because of sexual selection... which means that people do find them attractive when they are bigger, but functionally they are the same regardless of size.
Size does matter but I think most girls prefer girth/width to length. That said, if it's too big, it will almost certainly be a problem(to both parties involved), if it's too small, a problem as well. It also depends on whether u r just f***ing or "making love". I mean, if people are in love, I doubt size will matter..
Reply 22
Girth is more important. And size matters to an extent, I'd say most women want around 6 inches erect at least. Having said that, my friend was going out with a guy a while back who was 4 inches long but his penis was extremely thick and she said it was the best sex she's ever had. So yeah, it depends how you use it and all that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
size is not matter... pressure is the matter in the play...
Original post by Dragonfly07
Humans have some of the biggest genitals in all of the animal kingdom. That includes penis size and breast size.

Pretty sure I've heard he opposite of this several times. I'd rather be a tapir.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tomclarky
It's not the size of the army that matters, it's the force of the attack.

:eek: never has sex sounded more terrifying
Original post by Evangelica
:eek: never has sex sounded more terrifying

That's because it's an analogy
I see it more as a puzzle - if a guy has a mammoth penis and he's going to have sex with a girl who is really tight, it won't be pleasurable for either party. It's more about the fit than the size of the penis.
As long as its not ridiculously small
It works both ways....even a Boeing 747 aeroplane looks small when its heading into the grand canyon, if you catch my drift :wink:
We discussed this in psychology today. Guys boast about being big, but there have been cases of men being depressed because they can't have sex because they're too big to fit in most women!

Obviously you want a size that's a bit tight so you have some friction. But what might be just right for one person might be too big or too small for another woman to get pleasure from, depending on how loose they are! It's all relative. And especially for your first time you probably want a smaller guy so it doesn't hurt.
Reply 31
Yes, it does. Don't be PC about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending