The Student Room Group

Which newspaper is the best?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Wheres the Metro- its free so its gotta be the best...pages on animal of the day brighten up my train journeys everyday!!!!!!
Reply 21
Original post by tehforum
Are you crazy

TSR is full of right wing loonies - and I've been here long enough to know that

You can tell the bias when even the questioner opts to write "Daily Fail" instead of the right-wing Daily Mail.
They are all awfully biased so are all not worth reading if i really had to pick then it would be between independent or telegraph
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by jcarz
You can tell the bias when even the questioner opts to write "Daily Fail" instead of the right-wing Daily Mail.

Yeah, that's just one person though.
Reply 24
Original post by aryaryary
1 The Wall Street
2 USA Today
3 The New York Times
4 Los Angeles Times
5 San Jose Mercury News
6 The Washington Post
7 Daily News
8 New York Post
9 Chicago Tribune
10 Chicago Sun-Times
According to my research and by the volume of circulation.:colondollar:

Volume of circulation.. there's like 350 million Americans, of course there's going to be a higher circulation in comparison to a country with 62 million people.
Reply 25
Original post by 002
[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=coO2IgdLDag[/video]

Rofl! This is why the Sun is such a down market paper with ads like this! It is a newspaper right?!

Did you all watch this ad?
Reply 26
I'm surprised you put the Daily mail and not the metro. I like the Metro because it's not exactly a cheesy "The sun" like Newspaper but it's not full on broadsheet either. It's a mix of the two and appeals to all types of people.
Reply 27
Original post by 002
Did you all watch this ad?

What did you think of it?
Reply 28
No Votes for the Star and The Mirror as of yet... I can understand the Star recieving no votes but how has the Mirror got no votes when the Sun has one?!
Reply 29
...what about the Express too, how come no one likes that!
Reply 30
Original post by JDMUFC
Seriously, who picked the sun? Are you mad?

I like to take it with me when I go camping.

I don't buy it on a regular basis though, it's uncomfortable and clogs the toilet.
Reply 31
Original post by 002
No Votes for the Star and The Mirror as of yet... I can understand the Star recieving no votes but how has the Mirror got no votes when the Sun has one?!

I buy the Sun over the Mirror personally because the mirror fitted up some Arsenal fans in 2000 (effected some people I know personally) and did those fake images of our soldiers abusing iraqis but I would think more people would go for the Mirror over Sun after the Hillsborough stuff tbh

Quick Reply

Latest