Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

I'm a stand-up comedian and also work for a television company developing comedy ideas.

I graduated from Bournemouth Uni back in 2007 and I know you guys have some handy animation people.

I'm performing at the Edinburgh Festival (Free Fringe) for the third time this August and am looking for someone with animation skills and/or skills with After Effects to create some animations over moving footage.

Basically - think SkySports or MOTD analysis. Arrows showing where-they-should-have-been, statistics. Mainly annotation graphics over video clips ( several at 1-2 minutes long) .

I can't offer any dosh. But if the idea works - which I can explain in more detail - I'm going to pitch it as a TV or internet show.

What do you reckon?

If you're interested, let me know. Cheers!

Bob Fletcher
    @bobbyman (twitter)

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.