Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How much would my nose job cost? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello all am moving toward finishing my nose in around 9 months, and I was considering what amount of my sort of nose work may as well cost-I need to shave down the knock on my nose to make it progressively straight. Good, whatcha suppose? 4,000 dollars? Besides likewise, at what point may as well I plan my interview with my surgeon? It would be ideal if you and thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hey by the sound of it you're American but in the UK it's about £1000-2000 depending on how much you get done.
    However, you can get it free on the NHS, our health care system, if you can prove you are bullied because of it, you can get it for free!

But you better make sure you're sure, because before it looks nice your face will be all purple and swollen for months :-/
    It takes time and is painful too, and I'm sure your nose isn't bad at all

ReputationRep:
    My friend just had a nosejob, which cost over £4000. It depends a lot on how much 'work' they need to do and that depends on the structure of your nose so it's difficult to give a set price. The girl I refer to had a 'bump' on her nose too, and her nose was kind of 'hooked', I didn't think it was anything abnormal and she was still very pretty but she was upset about it, obviously worth the money to her. It's difficult to give a figure though because everyone's nose is different!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.