The Student Room Group

Guys. Would you want to know? Would you ever be able to forgive me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Classical Liberal
Pretty sure I have heard "no" and had sex 5 minutes later and that wasn't rape.

Cos I persuasive :sexface:

When the girl was very drunk and had a boyfriend?
Shame on you.
You should tell him, and to be perfectly honest i doubt he will keep you. Id break up with my gf knowing that.
Infact you putting your self in that situation i.e. in bed with another guy is something id be pissed off at, even more so seeing as he was jacking it next to you.

Tell your boyfriend and if he geta past it he is a much bigger man than I... but if you don't tell him you are being a total bitch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redferry
When the girl was very drunk and had a boyfriend?
Shame on you.

Totally irrelevant.

Thanks for conceding the argument though :wink:
I wouldn't of kept you if you had done that to me.. I would be gone quicker that you could say "I cheated"
Reply 184
1. It was rape.
2. OP is telling lies and voluntarily slept with friend but seeing if it flies with the TSR lot before she tells her bf.

I think its the latter because she would have probably reported the dude if it really was rape. I mean which girl involuntarily lets a guy cum in her mouth and thinks nothing much of it?

I think the girls are quick to defend their gender on this thread. Its sad.
Original post by MancBoy

That is one of the fundamental principles behind the modern feminist way of thought, the woman is always assumed the victim.
Totally irrelevant.

Thanks for conceding the argument though :wink:

I feel bad for your girlfriend given you have sex with her when she is lying there motionless which is what would be comparable to this scenario.

Unless she actively had sex with you?

Also how is state of intoxication irrelevant? You are more capable of stopping someone when you aren't drunk.
(edited 11 years ago)
I feel bad for your girlfriend given you have sex with her when she is lying there motionless which is what would be comparable to this scenario.

Sometimes she is lazy :lol:

Also how is state of intoxication irrelevant? You are more capable of stopping someone when you aren't drunk.

She was able to stop him. She did it before.

Literally all it took was for her just to push his dick aside and none of this would have happened.
Original post by SillyMilly
a) its not rape get your words right first before you start branding such a seroius word around its sexual assult if IF its how its been described
b) i was stating that if it was simply a drunken mistake then yes i think having a cock in your mouth is worse than getting with somebody

Like i said we dont know if it was sexual assult then she should report him to the police make a statement and make him pay for what he did

However if its not, and im not saying its not but im just confused as to why she ended up in his bed then yes its worse than cheating

Yes, I completely agree with you. I don't know why other people are so keen to jump on your comments.

If she just sort of half-heartedly said "ok" or "whatever" to that guy's dick when he presented it, then that to me is worse than actively cheating. Id prefer to be dating someone with a backbone. If you're going to cheat be bold about it. Make a statement, don't just do the spineless thing of crawling into bed with some guy, allow urself to be used and then come running back to me all teary-eyed- saying how it wasn't your fault. The latter act seems slimy, wimpish and unattractive. I would have no sympathy. If my gf cheated and took responsibility and told the truth, I'd have more respect and be willing to work on it.
Sometimes she is lazy :lol:

She was able to stop him. She did it before.

Literally all it took was for her just to push his dick aside and none of this would have happened.

Alcohol slows your reactions. When I woke up to someone trying to have sex with me it took until he was in a fairly compromising place after what felt like a minute or so of trying for me to register that I had to move and muster up the ability to do so. Even then all I could do was make an unintelligible noise and flop out of the bed, then I just fell asleep again on the floor while I was waiting for the room to stop spinning.
Alcohol slows your reactions. When I woke up to someone trying to have sex with me it took until he was in a fairly compromising place after what felt like a minute or so of trying for me to register that I had to move and muster up the ability to do so. Even then all I could do was make an unintelligible noise and flop out of the bed, then I just fell asleep again on the floor while I was waiting for the room to stop spinning.

You were clearly completely out of it. If you are flopping around, you are just not fair game for sex at all.

I am going to assume this girl was not on the same level inebriation.
You were clearly completely out of it. If you are flopping around, you are just not fair game for sex at all.

I am going to assume this girl was not on the same level inebriation.

Believe me I was flopping. It was meant to be a roll to my feet but my legs got caught in the duvet and I fell on my face. He asked if I was ok, I essentially growled at him...next thing I know I woke up like WTF it's been an hour and I'm still here. I had a carpet burned cheek the next day to show for it. Thank god I was just asleep not unconcious though else it could have been a lot worse.

Same level of inebriation or not, sh admits she was smashed and that's going to slow your reaction. If I can remain motionless for god knows how long of someone trying to penetrate me, asking for a reaction within 5 seconds of mouth penis is a bit much.

Same level of inebriation or not, sh admits she was smashed and that's going to slow your reaction. If I can remain motionless for god knows how long of someone trying to penetrate me, asking for a reaction within 5 seconds of mouth penis is a bit much.

You didn't notice how long somebody was trying to rape you for, she knew precisely what happened. You were in a much worse state.

And as I pointed out, she rejected one of his earlier advances.
You didn't notice how long somebody was trying to rape you for, she knew precisely what happened. You were in a much worse state.

And as I pointed out, she rejected one of his earlier advances.

I rejected this guys earlier advances when e left the club by telling him loudly I wanted to go home and I wasn't going to have sex with him. Instead he took me to his, I told him no when he tried to touch me and promptly fell asleep. Next thing I know...

but time passed between then, more alcohol may well have hit her or she may have half fallen asleep
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 194
You pretty much got raped... Report that ****head and tell your boyfriend about what happened, hopefully he'll understand.
Am I the only personal failing to understand why you're blaming yourself for somebody else essentially sexually assaulting you?

Whether you were in his bed/house or not, you'd said "no", not "force it and I'll be so confused/upset that I'll let you get yourself off to placate you".

Does your (female) friend know what happened?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 196
She got sexually assaulted. Lesson learnt I think, if the boyfriend feels the need to further punish her then that is pretty sick, you can't go from caring about someone to that.

You must have **** relationships - when I'm angry/upset with my partner I don't do it to punish them. I do it because it's a natural reaction to what they've done. And the fact that she's been learned her lesson, as you say, doesn't detract from what I would feel about the bit before.

Could the BF be upset if she'd consented to giving him this guy a blowjob, and then withdrew her consent and the guy kept going? She still got sexually assaulted, so presumably her actions are nullified by this bad thing that has happened to her.

Equally, if I steal a TV but then get assaulted by someone as I run away who steals my new tv and my wallet, do I get let off because something worse has happened to me?

NO.

I would be supportive of her, but make it clear that I was very unhappy with everything she did to make me jealous, and I'm not sure I would see the point in staying with her.
Original post by hslt
You must have **** relationships - when I'm angry/upset with my partner I don't do it to punish them. I do it because it's a natural reaction to what they've done. And the fact that she's been learned her lesson, as you say, doesn't detract from what I would feel about the bit before.

Could the BF be upset if she'd consented to giving him this guy a blowjob, and then withdrew her consent and the guy kept going? She still got sexually assaulted, so presumably her actions are nullified by this bad thing that has happened to her.

Equally, if I steal a TV but then get assaulted by someone as I run away who steals my new tv and my wallet, do I get let off because something worse has happened to me?

NO.

I would be supportive of her, but make it clear that I was very unhappy with everything she did to make me jealous, and I'm not sure I would see the point in staying with her.

No me neither, I learnt that was wrong when I was 16. People make mistakes sometimes though.

I don't know, I can only talk from how I feel with my relationship, but my boyfriend has been raped by a girl, and if it had happened when we were together and he felt like **** about it I would want to be there for him not make things worse. I believe everyone should get 1 chance to make a mistake, If they don't learn from it then that is when it is bad.
Original post by MancBoy

That is one of the fundamental principles behind the modern feminist way of thought, the woman is always assumed the victim.

I hope you realise the irony of these comments, boys :rolleyes:
Never mind what your boyfriend thinks, the other guy has definitely committed assault by penetration. Report him to the police, get it sorted, and if your boyfriend still thinks you were in the wrong get rid of him.

Quick Reply