Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Hi I'm Warren, What are your first impressions from my picture? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    I don't know your personality. I can't comment on that.
    based on looks your starting to pis me off now
    (Original post by littleeggy)
    Yeah it does seem odd. Persistently asking people to rate you out of 10. I bet this guy has put up pictures of his mate so can he humiliate his mate by showing people the ratings out of 10.

The only person who has seriously asked me to rate them out of 10 is 'Arg' James Argent from TOWIE. So that's the calibre of person we're talking about here.
    i hate the only way is esexx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolly Bolly)
    based on looks your starting to pis me off now
    I wouldn't date someone purely based on their looks though, so how can I possibly answer that?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't date someone purely based on their looks though, so how can I possibly answer that?
    wow you are supper anoying , about 8/10? just say yes or lower or higher

ReputationRep:
    Lower. Like a 3 at most. You look like an uneducated chav. Not a good look.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

Ohai. I would say a 7/10, but that's only because I don't know what you look like under those clothes... we might need more photos to decide :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Why do you feel such a need for clarification from TSR users to tell you whether or not you are good looking?

If you look in the mirror and you're happy, that's all that matters, surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becimarie)
    Lower. Like a 3 at most. You look like an uneducated chav. Not a good look.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok then lets see a pickture of you if you think your so brave then lets see it if not i sugest you shut your big fat face before i do it for you

ReputationRep:
    Why do you feel such a need for clarification from TSR users to tell you whether or not you are good looking?

If you look in the mirror and you're happy, that's all that matters, surely?
    This. Vikki1805- knows here stuff.

Why on earth are you coming on the internet and looking for people to judge you and when they judge you, cry like a 16 year old girl on her period. Im sorry but my cognitive dissonance is kicking in. Man up or sit the **** down.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    ok then lets see a pickture of you if you think your so brave then lets see it if not i sugest you shut your big fat face before i do it for you
    Now you are threatening other users because they have done what you asked, they've given their opinion?

ReputationRep:
    How are you going to shut his/her face up? This is the internet...

ReputationRep:
    you look like an average guy really. bit chavvy tho. why do you have your hands down your trousers in some pics? why do people do that? do they think they look cool? believe me it looks anything but.

ReputationRep:
    Now you are threatening other users because they have done what you asked, they've given their opinion?

i have sent you a pm mesage check it out

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to calm down, it's only the Internet. People will be harsh to you regardless of how you look. You shouldn't care so much. And nobody is going to rate you highly if you're going to behave like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there is a website which is dedicated to rating people out of 10 on their looks. Why don't you post your pictures on there?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. That's attractive. Well done. Really helping to shake off the image those pictures are making for you.

ReputationRep:
    nice fridge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    nice fridge.
    Mmmmm your rainbow truffles look yummy. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleeggy)
    Mmmmm your rainbow truffles look yummy. x
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    I think you need to calm down, it's only the Internet. People will be harsh to you regardless of how you look. You shouldn't care so much. And nobody is going to rate you highly if you're going to behave like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    Haha- this behaviour is laughable. Threatening people over the internet after posting insecure pictures of yourself, makes you look pathetic. Grow up.:rolleyes:

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.