Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

i need a new workout routine Watch

ReputationRep:
    hey im sophie,
    if you have any workout routine that is fun and keeps you fit please write below thank you xxx

ReputationRep:
    Well that would depend entirely on what you like. What I find fun might not be what you find fun. Some people like running on a treadmill at home watching TV, or in a gym with the music on, or running out in the street.

Some people prefer to go for long walks in the country, or swimming, or dance classes, circuit training, rowing.. there are thousands of things you could do!

ReputationRep:
    thank you they are good ideas but maybe something that does cost money

ReputationRep:
    20mins non-stop circuit.

20 squats
    10 pushups (on your knees if you have to) <---tht's what she said lol
    5pullups (jump if you have to) ..... since youre a girl, 5 crunches then lol.

keep repeating in that order for 20 mins, 2-3 times a week.

moderate cardio can be done on off days if you want e.g. jogging around the streets.

ReputationRep:
    Youtube videos are your best friend. Tiffany Rothe, Blogilates and Toneitup I recommend

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.