Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I'm going to Cardiff Met on 2013 and I was wondering if any one else is going there and for which subjects. Would be nice to chat as I could eventually see you around the campus . I'll be in the Llandaff Campus studying Business and Management with Law....

Leave your comments

ReputationRep:
    Im doing Health and Social Care at llandaff

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying Education & Sport, hoping to be living on Cyncoed.

Has anyone been to an open day?

ReputationRep:
    I will be Studying Sport & PE and living in Cyncoed campus! Have been to an openday and it looked great!

ReputationRep:
    I will be studying health and social care I September on the llandaff campus can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is any one doing educational studies with childhood studies on cyncoed campus ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurafox93)
    I will be studying health and social care I September on the llandaff campus can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im doing the same!! Are you going on the 15th or 16th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eleanoredfearn)
    Is any one doing educational studies with childhood studies on cyncoed campus ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i've just transferred here but i wont be living in halls :/ i'll be living at home

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.