Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey im Sophie,
    I have only just started i have only read all the harry potter and love them
    please write any good books
    thank you
    Sophie xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpmestudy)
    Hey im Sophie,
    I have only just started i have only read all the harry potter and love them
    please write any good books
    thank you
    Sophie xxx
    You need to be more precise than that if you want any decent recommendations :p:

If you want something easy to read like the Harry Potter series maybe try the Black Magician trilogy by Trudi Canavan. Or if you don't mind reading something a bit more complex maybe give The Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfuss a read, the third book isn't out yet but they're awesome. Both of those have magic and some sort of school as well, similar to Harry Potter.

ReputationRep:
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently reading the first book of the Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud and it's very good. You might also enjoy the 'His Dark Materials' trilogy by Philip Pullman.
    If you've just finished reading Harry Potter you would probably enjoy reading the tales of beedle the bard, fantastic beasts and where to find them and quidditch through the ages.

ReputationRep:
    Thank i will do xx

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.