Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

have you ever disliked/hated a TV/Film character? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SwitchingOne)
    I agree he is a very good actor! I have hatred for him as we'll even though I'm sure he's a sound person haha! Lol.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Apparently the reason he's stopping acting after GoT is because of all the hate he's getting because of the character he's playing. I'm not sure whether that's right or if he's quitting for a different reason, but if it's true then it makes me sad

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I remember being a kid and watching Eastenders, I hated Trevor sooo much for how he treated little Mo! I was really happy when his character got killed off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    Apparently the reason he's stopping acting after GoT is because of all the hate he's getting because of the character he's playing. I'm not sure whether that's right or if he's quitting for a different reason, but if it's true then it makes me sad
    I was talking to some of the other GoT cast about him at a comic con and he sounds like such a nice guy. He is stopping acting after Game of Thrones but it's not because of any hate for Joffrey. He's at university, studying Philosophy & Theology and eventually wants a PhD and to pursue an academic career rather than acting. So I wouldn't worry about any "hate", I mean, if it were me, it'd be like assurance I'm doing something right. :')

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually like harry potter in harry potter :L I have always preferred other characters like Luna, snape etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape monster)
    I was talking to some of the other GoT cast about him at a comic con and he sounds like such a nice guy. He is stopping acting after Game of Thrones but it's not because of any hate for Joffrey. He's at university, studying Philosophy & Theology and eventually wants a PhD and to pursue an academic career rather than acting. So I wouldn't worry about any "hate", I mean, if it were me, it'd be like assurance I'm doing something right. :')
    Aww that's good, I thought it might just be a rumour

ReputationRep:
    Jenny and Vanessa from Gossip Girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raiden10)
    I didn't really like Locke in Lost. My favourite characters were Jack, Kate, Boone, Sun and Jin.
    I didn't like Jack or Kate that much. Ben is one of the greatest characters of all time though!

ReputationRep:
    Pierce from Community. Glad he won't be around much longer...hopefully.

After reading an article about how Skyler was the only morally sane person in Breaking Bad, I feel bad hating her.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like this is an opinion not many people hold, but they brilliant way Breaking Bad is written, has gotten to a point where I dislike Walter White. Now, for some clarification, by that I *don't* mean I don't like Bryan Cranston, or the show, but without getting into any spoilers because of how well it's written, and the actions he takes/has taken, you have to start to consider if he isn't turning into the villain of the series.

ReputationRep:
    I thoroughly disliked Lana Lang from Smallville character became so annoying after season 3

ReputationRep:
    Debra Morgan in Dexter is infuriating, same for LaGuerta and Joey Quinn, I can't stand them! But a character that really freaked me out (still in Dexter) is the Trinity Killer. He used to scare me to death!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I actually dislike Jaime Lannister more than Joffrey. The guy pushed a child out of a window, with the intention of killing him, in order to cover up his affair with another man's wife (who also happens to be his sister), you don't get much more despicable than that.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone seemed to love Cassie from the first generation of Skins, but she really irritated me and I don't know why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ronki23)
    The Miz
    Superman
    Sean Slater from Eastenders
    Joey Branning from Eastenders (he's sleeping with his cousin for Christ sake)
    Edward Cullen/ R Patz
    There are more but off the top of my head only the above
    Super-Cena/Sheamus?

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand Keith Lemon.

ReputationRep:
    All David Spade characters - ugh!

ReputationRep:
    Yes Miranda Hart!

ReputationRep:
    Grima Wormtongue and Lord Denethor from LOTR

ReputationRep:
    Every single character from How I Met Your Mother. As you can see, I'm not much of a fan of the said programme.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.