Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

have you ever disliked/hated a TV/Film character? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)
    I cannot stand Horatio Caine from CSI Miami. I have to leave the room if it comes on.
    God I hate him, his glasses and lame one liners.

---

I also hate Andrea from The walking Dead, everything about her is annoying and she thinks she's the don!

ReputationRep:
    Serena from Gossip Girl
    David Estes from Homeland

ReputationRep:
    Randall from Recess.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah and Gus P Griswald and Menlo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sufferin succotash)
    God I hate him, his glasses and lame one liners.
    And his dramatic gazing into the distance. Urgh. Just thinking about him irritates me.

ReputationRep:
    Yes and that is the Inbetweeners hate it. stupid.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I've hated a character in everything I've ever watched, pretty much.

ReputationRep:
    Atm I hate the Governor from The Walking Dead. Also don't like Andrea.

ReputationRep:
    It's driving me crazy right now, but I can't remember the name or the show they were in!!! I just remember that I stopped watching a TV show because I hated a character SO much I just couldn't watch them!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  9.1 KB

:shot::facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Futility)
    I actually dislike Jaime Lannister more than Joffrey. The guy pushed a child out of a window, with the intention of killing him, in order to cover up his affair with another man's wife (who also happens to be his sister), you don't get much more despicable than that.
    I also really hated Jaime at first (and even Cersei - still really dislike the both of them) but I found they did what they did to protect their family, no matter how twisted their actions are whereas Joffrey acts like he does just because he can.

I hate Melisandre too (not as much as Joffrey but still) because she is the reason my favourite character is dead yet again. GO BACK TO ASSHAI. This is basically me listing characters from GoT I hate...

Dislike is easier. Hate is strong.

Um, Randy Orton's character is quickly becoming my most disliked in wrestling. I'm not a fan of Moira Queen from Arrow, nor Thea Queen.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Dolores Umbridge yet.

I'm such a hateful person...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaknows)
Views: 79
Size:  9.1 KB

:shot::facepalm:
    Just gonna say Kristen Stewart! She always pulls the same blank expression in every scene/movie she does -_-
    Yeah, Ben Mitchell always got on my nerves,too. And Owen from Coronation St. And Ali from Emmerdale. And I always found 'Ms Boston' off Waterloo Rd really smug as well. Wow, don't I sound like a lovely person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3mma_gal96)
    Just gonna say Kristen Stewart! She always pulls the same blank expression in every scene/movie she does -_-
    Yeah, Ben Mitchell always got on my nerves,too. And Owen from Coronation St. And Ali from Emmerdale. And I always found 'Ms Boston' off Waterloo Rd really smug as well. Wow, don't I sound like a lovely person

Posted from TSR Mobile
    She has absolutely no acting ability. She was much more talented as a child :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
Views: 196
Size:  32.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  32.9 KBBen Mitchell from Eastenders. It's his face. I just want to smash it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaknows)
    She has absolutely no acting ability. She was much more talented as a child :rolleyes:
    What did she do as a child?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Northern_Ireland)
Size:  32.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  32.9 KBBen Mitchell from Eastenders. It's his face. I just want to smash it.
    Yeah, and the old Ben Mitchell was irritating as hell too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podolshi)
    Debra Morgan in Dexter. I got to season 3 and really liked the series in general but I couldn't take any more of that character so was forced to stop watching it!
    Oh god yes, the character is just so quick to anger, irrational and hot-headed, plus she flips out without any hesitation.. I loath her

I really hate Catelyn Stark, the woman is a total ***** and is mental about her children. I don't mind Joffrey so much, because at least he has a specific character, rather than being weak and hypocritical (Catelyn)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    Oh god yes, the character is just so quick to anger, irrational and hot-headed, plus she flips out without any hesitation.. I loath her

I really hate Catelyn Stark, the woman is a total ***** and is mental about her children. I don't mind Joffrey so much, because at least he has a specific character, rather than being weak and hypocritical
    Sansa is the only Stark i don't like. She's just such a whiny bint.

Dirty Dan off Eastenders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SebMurphy)
    Sansa is the only Stark i don't like. She's just such a whiny bint.
    Agreed, have you read all the books so far?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.