Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Men crying or Women farting? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well my rep is terrible here anyway, I get negged for no apparent reason, so screw it, I may aswell post this highly bizarre topic.

So 2 myths in society are:
    - Men don't cry
    - Women don't fart

Obviously we know neither are true, but my question, just out of curiosity, is:

Which have you witnessed the most? Men crying or women farting? This must be in real life, so not on TV or anything.

ReputationRep:
    who says men dont cry, just look at how they cry when their football teams lose

ReputationRep:
    Well it's easier to notice a guy crying than it is to notice a woman fart...

ReputationRep:
    Why not both?

ReputationRep:
    ive noticed more women farting tbh.

ReputationRep:
    People who aren't idiots don't believe that either of those things are myths.

ReputationRep:
    This post has really cheered me up To be honest I have seen more men cry than the other one. Crying is a natural emotion, part of life just like farting is. Can't stand gender typical ideals.

ReputationRep:
    Also, it can be hard to assign blame to a silent but deadly fart.

ReputationRep:
    Heard women farther more than seeing men cry. I've only seen a guy cry once. O.O

ReputationRep:
    Definitely men crying. My mate cries whilst watching Jeremy Kyle! XD

ReputationRep:
    I've seen more men cry.
    Girls are more sneeky about it lol

ReputationRep:
    Women farting is the new silent killer

ReputationRep:
    You should hear my Fiancee's Ring piece explode when she is due on, it makes me cry

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.